March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVDRIVER

Who has a March delivery date? Mine was Feb and changed to March a day or so after it was Feb and the color edit link went away.

EVDRIVER said:
Who has a March delivery date? Mine was Feb and changed to March a day or so after it was Feb and the color edit link went away.

Mine has stayed firmly on the month of Pendinguary ever since I got a confirmed quote on Sept 4th. Eastside Nissan's inaction lost me a day on ordering. I can still edit color, at least as of 15 minutes ago when I checked my status for the fourth time today. OCD

LakeLeaf said:
EVDRIVER said:

evdriver - your order date?

Ordered Sept 13 early in the day and was confirmed by dealer.

Bud said:
I can still edit color, at least as of 15 minutes ago when I checked my status for the fourth time today. OCD
Same here ... can still edit color (9/10 order date). But, I am down to checking ~2 times a day ... slightly less OCD. ;)

I have a "pending" delivery date with a 9/3 order date and I can still change the color. The "pending" status hasn't changed since it first became "pending". I'm beginning to think that the information in the Nissan website dashboard us useless until a week or so before the car arrives. But even then, I don't believe that the estimated delivery date was accurate for the people on this board who received their Leafs this week. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Me too. My dealer is showing January production and March delivery on their dashboard so I'm thinking it's early March...

EVDRIVER said:

I ordered on 9/2 and used to have a "Month of February" (and received an email as well), on 12/17 it changed to "Month of March" and stayed this way since.

EVDRIVER said:

Fabio said:
I ordered on 9/2 and used to have a "Month of February" (and received an email as well), on 12/17 it changed to "Month of March" and stayed this way since.

EVDRIVER said:

I ordered on 10/3 and my dashboard ALSO used to say "Month of February" with email as well, but on 12/17 mine ALSO changed to "Month of March" and hasn't changed since.

Are you guys actually talking to your dealership? I swear my dealership (Universal City Nissan) has not been communicating with me AT ALL! When I called them the first time for a quote the guy on the other end of the line said that if I wanted a LEAF I should come down and give him a $1,000.00 reservation fee and the car would be here in two weeks! This was back in OCTOBER! I said to him, "... but isn't the car not launching until December" and his reply was, "Oh that's what they tell the press." WTF???!!! The guy was obviously full of BULL-S#!T!

I honestly cannot recommend anyone to this dealership. Hopefully, they'll change my mind with good customer service when I come pick up my LEAF. (Fingers crossed).

Still pending here. I just spoke to Nissan EV Customer Support this evening to try and get a little more information. The representative was pretty empathetic but would only say that my car is scheduled for production and that I should receive an email notification shortly giving me a delivery month. She went on to say that about 30 days prior to delivery I will get a second email estimating my "delivery week" and frequent updates thereafter should there be any change. I politely explained that the lack of information on delivery makes it hard to plan for (1) the private sale of my current auto and (2) the purchase of my EVSE - I'm trying to avoid AV, if possible. I also said that if the CA rebate is exhausted that I will have to pass.

I know that its been said before, but you would think a global auto maker like Nissan would have a better handle on production and logistics. Just sayin' :evil:

Ingen, it looks we are on the same boat, or, actually, our cars are going to be :lol:

The guy who wanted 1k was clearly a crook. However, even honest dealers (like Ron @ Northbay) have not been able to tell me anything other that the info I already have in the dashboard.
Ron has been kind enough to share screenshots of his dashboard and our info is identical. Unfortunately I don't have contacts with Nissan execs like other on this board seem to have :(

Ingen said:
Fabio said:

EVDRIVER said:

I ordered on 10/3 and my dashboard ALSO used to say "Month of February" with email as well, but on 12/17 mine ALSO changed to "Month of March" and hasn't changed since.

Are you guys actually talking to your dealership? I swear my dealership (Universal City Nissan) has not been communicating with me AT ALL! When I called them the first time for a quote the guy on the other end of the line said that if I wanted a LEAF I should come down and give him a $1,000.00 reservation fee and the car would be here in two weeks! This was back in OCTOBER! I said to him, "... but isn't the car not launching until December" and his reply was, "Oh that's what they tell the press." WTF???!!! The guy was obviously full of BULL-S#!T!

I honestly cannot recommend anyone to this dealership. Hopefully, they'll change my mind with good customer service when I come pick up my LEAF. (Fingers crossed).

Also ordered on 9/3, so by 4-7months from order date estimate given by Nissan, I should be getting mine sometime in March. Of course the dashboard is still stating "Pending", with option to change color still active :(. I seriously think the dashboard is broken, that why they are not updating it as frequently as they should. Have not heard from Ecotality, so I think I am at least 2 months away.

Getting tired of checking the dashboard 3-4 time a day. Anyone has a cryogenic sleep chamber I can borrow for few months ?

pksd1 said:
Getting tired of checking the dashboard 3-4 time a day. Anyone has a cryogenic sleep chamber I can borrow for few months ?

You'd wake up to find your Leaf was sold as an Orphan, and the 2011 Reservation window just closed. :lol:

Did everyone that ordered on 8/31 on this board either receive their Leaf, or have been notified by their PD that the leaf will be ready for pick up this week? Have any of the 9/1 orders received their Leaf yet?

Frank said:
Did everyone that ordered on 8/31 on this board either receive their Leaf, or have been notified by their PD that the leaf will be ready for pick up this week? Have any of the 9/1 orders received their Leaf yet?
No and No and N/A.

Back