March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon, Do you have an estimate of how many cars that Nissan has or will deliver in total for the US through March

Me too - also received the email about March delivery. I ordered on Sept. 8...

Jay

DeaneG said:
My Leaf portal page now shows "Month of March 2011", can't edit color any more, 9/11 order date. That's better, a sign of life from Nissan.

stanley said:
Leon, Do you have an estimate of how many cars that Nissan has or will deliver in total for the US through March
Can't say that I do. At one point I had about 15% of all Leaf orders. If my 33 are 15% of what is going to be delivered, there are going to be many Happy Leafer's in March!

I know there are dealers with very high March numbers and none in Feb. Something makes me think everything was late and held to March. Since my color link went away on Dec 10 and I now have March while others are getting March now with their link changing this week.

+1 March delivery confirmation received today. Now I just need Leviton or SPX to release pricing and open up ordering for their EVSEs.

+1 on March delivery email today.

I have been pending since the web page update, though and I had convinced myself that having ordered on 9/1 I would see the car in February, but I guess not... *sigh* :(

mossyleaf said:
stanley said:
Can't say that I do. At one point I had about 15% of all Leaf orders. If my 33 are 15% of what is going to be delivered, there are going to be many Happy Leafer's in March!
Any idea on how many more Jan deliveries you have and how many Feb deliveries? And what about my car? :) Since I'm still pending I'm afraid that I'll have to wait until April or May. :(

EVDRIVER said:
I know there are dealers with very high March numbers and none in Feb. Something makes me think everything was late and held to March. Since my color link went away on Dec 10 and I now have March while others are getting March now with their link changing this week.
My thoughts too - looks like there will still be very low volumes for the rest of Jan and even fewer for Feb... would have expected this next "wave" of updates to have been delivered mostly in Feb but we're seeing them stretch all the way out to April...

Received a March Delivery email today. Delivery date changed from "Pending" to "Month of March 2011" on My Account page.

Home assessment completed on 7/1
AV quote received on 7/29
A/V order expired on 12/31

gasmiser1 said:
+1 received and email from Nissan and checked my dashboard-Month of March, as of 8:14am today :)

I hope there will still be enough tax credit, both state and federal when my Leaf arrives in a couple months.

There is no fed pool of money to run out, that credit is not going to "run out"

mossyleaf said:
Congrats on your high percentage but 225 units for all roll out states doesn't seem like a lot of love. That's slower than I would have expected.

Ordered confirmed 9/15...Delivery date now states March, 2011.

Question for y'all... How are you finding out your VIN #s? Is that something my dealer might already know? Is Nissan corporate sending you this info email, or on your profile page?

Thanks,
Linda

LindaK said:
Ordered confirmed 9/15...Delivery date now states March, 2011.

Question for y'all... How are you finding out your VIN #s? Is that something my dealer might already know? Is Nissan corporate sending you this info email, or on your profile page?
When your Carwings opens up - you register in the Nissan Owner portal. The VIN shows up there.

The guess this happen when the car is about to land in Long Beach.

Back