Nissan Bottom Line Event = ? $ ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brg2290

Hello all.
Tonight I saw a Nissan TV ad that I'm quite certain said $1000 off as a promotion through 9/02 for Nissan's "Bottom Line Event". However, I see no mention of the $1000 figure on Nissan USA's website. Can anyone verify, and point me to somewhere where the $1000 is in writing?

I'm thinking that In conjunction with the $1000 owner loyalty incentive, this promotion would take care of the $1999 down for a new lease, which would be pretty sweet.
Thanks,
Gary

cwerdna said:
How about putting in your zip code into http://www.choosenissan.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

I'm a current Leaf lessee, and I'm registered through the Nissan Leaf Owner's portal, so they already know my zip code and automatically route me to my region.

DNAinaGoodWay said:
"Up to" $1000, and looks like a clearance of the '14s. You'll still have to play the game.

Where did you see the offer? Was it in writing, on on a TV ad?

I saw the ad run today, and it definitely said $1000, although it was impossible to know what the fine print is. I called NMAC yesterday, they were unable to tell me anything about this offer. I also asked about the NMAC "pull ahead program", where they forgive the last several lease payments if you move into another Nissan - nothing currently offered on that front.

Back