when will tier 2 finally get to order?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still no change to my dashboard here in FL either.

Anyone know if they're going to open up the home assessment stage first or if we're going to individually have to contact them to waive it before we can order?

lspooz said:
But seriously, at 00:03 July 25 there's STILL no ordering for North Carolina (yes, wave 2) on the Nissan site.

The last e-mail I got from them wasn't until 9 pm EST. Gonna be an interesting day in NC.

I tried calling into CS to have the waiver enabled last week

they told me to call once my dash opened, not happy about that as it will slow me down

Guess everyone is in the same boat

I have the waiver on my account but I don't think its necessary anymore. Originally people were getting the waiver so their dashboard would open for ordering without completing the assessment, but now Nissan doesn't require the assessment before ordering, or am I missing something?

I live in FL and was told by customer service this morning that dashboard would open "sometime this week."
What happened to July 25th?
Another broken promise for new orders beginning today?

yup it seems we will prob be able to ordr easily while defeerring or not doing the assemsnt

also its only 925am eastern , they usually dont start this til like 1030am

they will prob start today as promised

rnkepler said:
I have the waiver on my account but I don't think its necessary anymore. Originally people were getting the waiver so their dashboard would open for ordering without completing the assessment, but now Nissan doesn't require the assessment before ordering, or am I missing something?

interesting you got the waiver on your account, yet they tell me to call when my dash opens?

why the inconsitency ?

kmp647 said:
interesting you got the waiver on your account, yet they tell me to call when my dash opens?

why the inconsitency ?

Because I got the waiver in November when it still meant something.

mschurig01 said:
I live in FL and was told by customer service this morning that dashboard would open "sometime this week."
What happened to July 25th?
Another broken promise for new orders beginning today?

They should open dashboards over the course of the next three days. Some today, some more tomorrow and the rest on Wednesday. They will start opening dashboards today but not for everyone.

There is a problem with the Home Assessment option on the web site. Apparently its delaying every order, not just those requesting waivers.

Of course, they could just be telling me this to make me go away. They do that sometimes, we know. :)

Back