What was your Leaf's odometer reading at purchase?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gascant said:
TEG said:
Mine was 12 miles but the stickers had been removed from the windows, and there was a stain on the seat, so I guess it must have used for some test drives before I got it. That was back in April before the dealer got their dedicated demo car.
What kind of stain? Did they get it out? That's ridiculous!

The back seat had a bright yellow stain in the middle. One would fear that some animal peed on it, but it looked more like a day-glo marker.
Odd/bizarre, but the dealer didn't have much to say about it other than "you want the car or not"?
They cleaned it up a bit before I took delivery, and I immediately put seat covers on it so I don't see it anymore.

I dont remember mine but it was less than 10 probably 6 or 7. What I was curious was that the Trip odometer was .X higher than the actual odometer. I was very confused about that... Once I reset it..all was well but I wondered how the trip ODO be > regular ODO. Another friend of mine too had the same issue...

Back