What was your Leaf's odometer reading at purchase?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smilingbee

I will be picking up my LEAF in the next week or so, and I want to make sure the dealer hasn't used it for test drives (my dealer advertises on Craigslist for LEAF test drives...)

So, how many miles were on your LEAF's odometer when you purchased/leased it? This applies to new car leases/purchases only, obviously.

You'll find that information from a number of folks on the spreadsheet...

smilingbee said:
I will be picking up my LEAF in the next week or so, and I want to make sure the dealer hasn't used it for test drives (my dealer advertises on Craigslist for LEAF test drives...)

So, how many miles were on your LEAF's odometer when you purchased/leased it? This applies to new car leases/purchases only, obviously.

mogur said:
You'll find that information from a number of folks on the spreadsheet...

smilingbee said:

Ah yes, thanks for pointing that out!

smilingbee said:

7 miles for mine.

BTW, I was at my PD yesterday and he had 4 in stock that needed to get prepped for delivery. Looked like they were up to 6649 in terms of VIN.

smilingbee said:

what difference does it make?
you will reject it with more than 10 miles on the odometer? very silly.

thankyouOB said:
smilingbee said:

My limit was 14.7 miles or I would reject it. Mine had 14 miles so it was close.

smilingbee said:

If you happen to be purchasing from Sunnyvale Nissan, I can confirm that they are using a corporate demo vehicle for their test drives. For what it's worth, I had good experience with this dealer.

Mine was 12 miles but the stickers had been removed from the windows, and there was a stain on the seat, so I guess it must have used for some test drives before I got it. That was back in April before the dealer got their dedicated demo car.

TEG said:
Mine was 12 miles but the stickers had been removed from the windows, and there was a stain on the seat, so I guess it must have used for some test drives before I got it. That was back in April before the dealer got their dedicated demo car.
What kind of stain? Did they get it out? That's ridiculous!

EVDRIVER said:
thankyouOB said:
smilingbee said:

My limit was 14.7 miles or I would reject it. Mine had 14 miles so it was close.

14.7? Just draw that number out of a hat? Honestly curious how you came up with that limit :lol:

Mine had 8 miles on it.

Clearly the later Leafs are coming in with less miles since they are not being as extensively test driven to debug them before shipment/at the port as the earlier ones were.

Back