Used some my One2One for the free Nissan rental this weekend

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW:

I also "old man" talked XM down to $6 a month for 6 months. I told them I only listen to eighties on 8 and $6 a month was all it was woth to me. After three phone calls they called back and said they have a "special promotion" going.

WHAM!

mhigley said:
BTW:

I also "old man" talked XM down to $6 a month for 6 months. I told them I only listen to eighties on 8 and $6 a month was all it was woth to me. After three phone calls they called back and said they have a "special promotion" going.

WHAM!

I had $5 a month for 6 months, but without trafic (and I wanted it). I cancel few days before the 6 months, and they sent me a $0.65 check :lol:

Hi - I was glad to find out about this program by being referred to this thread. I leased in October and am hoping I am eligible and have emailed my dealer. I am also hoping to get more clarity as to whether this is a national program that applies to all Leaf dealers (even if some of the dealers may not yet be fully aware). I'm concerned though as to whether the program will expire soon and whether that would be just at the point that some of us are becoming aware of it.

Well, I hope to find out more via the forum and from my dealer.

For information about the "Go the Distance" program, contact the Nissan EV Customer Support Team at 877-664-2738. They were very helpful. I think the program expires at the end of this month for new purchases or leases, however if you buy/lease during the program period, I was told that you have 10 years to redeem the free rentals.

MiamiLeaf said:
For information about the "Go the Distance" program, contact the Nissan EV Customer Support Team at 877-664-2738. They were very helpful. I think the program expires at the end of this month for new purchases or leases, however if you buy/lease during the program period, I was told that you have 10 years to redeem the free rentals.

it's apparently dealer specific. Just called and was told my dealer had chosen to opt out of the program and that the rental had to be from the dealer I purchased from.

PlutoISaPlanet said:
MiamiLeaf said:

it's apparently dealer specific. Just called and was told my dealer had chosen to opt out of the program and that the rental had to be from the dealer I purchased from.

I called and they told me it appears to be an incentive program that expires March 31 and that can be applied only if the dealer that leased me the vehicle is on the one2one program and also does the Nissan rental program. Maybe also the dealer has to opt in, I don't know. My dealer apparently doesn't do Nissan rentals, so I guess I can't get it. Not that big a deal to me (the dealership is hours away by Leaf, I would likely opt to stop at the airport and rent?) but an interesting idea on Nissan's part for an incentive program.

Back