Tracking your LEAF

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a way you could find it up to about 1/2 mile away. :D
http://www.sticknfind.com/product/blutracker" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They actually have a few neat gadgets.

I wonder if the MeterPlug would work in place of a Kill-A-Watt?

I'm getting some of the small Stick-N-Find Stickers and plan to keep one in the car to (hopefully) activate Bluetooth and Deactivate WiFi when on my phone when I get in the car.

for a cheap form of lojack. get an older sprint droid phone (S2 evo4g s3 etc..)

wire it to the battery. BYOD to freedompop. $20 to activate. turn off auto reup. you now get 500mb a month absolutely free.

if the car is stolen just access the "app" of your choice you already installed to get the GPS location of the phone and hence the car (I would put it under the dash cover so its both hidden and sky visible for gps)

only problem is if it ever shuts down and you don't know it..... so reliability becomes an issue

I have a little device called GPS buddy. same concept. cell radio and gps. it costs nothing per month (you can pay per month for unlimited access if you wish) but $2 I think for a couple hours access is plenty. if they cut power its internal battery is good for 7 days.

pretty tough to find them anymore though.

Back