Still can't register vehicle for CarWings

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epirali

Got the dealer to correctly setup the card Wed am, and still can't agree to terms and start using Carwings. Now day three of waiting for callback to resolve the issue. Anyone else have problems with this, and how long did it take to resolve?

epirali said:
Got the dealer to correctly setup the card Wed am, and still can't agree to terms and start using Carwings. Now day three of waiting for callback to resolve the issue. Anyone else have problems with this, and how long did it take to resolve?

Don't know what "callback" you're waiting for, but CW setup is a 2 step process:
1) dealer activating TCM unit in Leaf
2) setup account online/in Leaf
If you have trouble, a call to customer service can at least verify your account is setup

Yea I had the same trouble at first, took so long to dealer trade then prep car for me I thought I'd set it up while waiting. Turns out I had to wait a day then join the LEAF portal using a computer (not smart phone).

GIBBER said:
Yea I had the same trouble at first, took so long to dealer trade then prep car for me I thought I'd set it up while waiting. Turns out I had to wait a day then join the LEAF portal using a computer (not smart phone).

Thanks everyone, I was passed all that, but the Carwings website was having issues with my particular VIN. Haven't gotten a "level 2 support" callback yet, but they have resolved it, now I can accept the terms and conditions and log on.

Success!!!! After one dealer visit, four phone calls, and three days. And I am electrical engineer. Grandma would have a lot of problems with this process.

Back