Stadium Nissan Closing

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeaAir

I called Stadium Nissan today to get my one year battery check only to find out they are closing their doors on this coming Friday, June 29. It's too bad - I liked their people and their location.

W

(Even though, I've moved away from WA again...)
Oh no! That means that there's no longer a Nissan dealer in Seattle, again.

Yeah, their folks seemed nice. I sold my 350Z to them last year and was there when a family was picking up their Leaf. Some of the family members showed up in a Rav4 EV.

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to connect with anyone who purchased or leased from Stadium Nissan. I want to take advantage of Nissan's Go The Distance Program and am being given the runaround from Nissan. They claim this is a dealer sponsored program yet I feel it was offered by Nissan (and one reason I got the Leaf) and they should be held accountable to hold up their end of the program as I leased the car from them not the dealer (the dealer just facilitated the delivery).

My car has been serviced by Eastside Nissan who said I could get a car for $35/day. I protested and am waiting to hear back from them. Nissan has made an offer to reimburse for 5 days for $40 day yet the program I believe was for 10 rentals and did not specify days. Does anyone have info on the program and can share their experience? I'd also like to see the terms & conditions to see if I and other Stadium owners may have some legal rights we could pursue. Thanks!

seattlemocha said:
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to connect with anyone who purchased or leased from Stadium Nissan. I want to take advantage of Nissan's Go The Distance Program and am being given the runaround from Nissan. They claim this is a dealer sponsored program yet I feel it was offered by Nissan (and one reason I got the Leaf) and they should be held accountable to hold up their end of the program as I leased the car from them not the dealer (the dealer just facilitated the delivery).

My car has been serviced by Eastside Nissan who said I could get a car for $35/day. I protested and am waiting to hear back from them. Nissan has made an offer to reimburse for 5 days for $40 day yet the program I believe was for 10 rentals and did not specify days. Does anyone have info on the program and can share their experience? I'd also like to see the terms & conditions to see if I and other Stadium owners may have some legal rights we could pursue. Thanks!

I don't believe that program was retroactively applicable to cars delivered before the program was announced. So if you got anything at all, I personally would consider myself lucky and move on.

seattlemocha said:
They claim this is a dealer sponsored program yet I feel it was offered by Nissan (and one reason I got the Leaf) and they should be held accountable to hold up their end of the program as I leased the car from them not the dealer (the dealer just facilitated the delivery).

Here in the US we buy or lease a vehicle owned by a dealership, the financial arm of the manufacturer may provide the service, or your credit union. I believe it is the law, you cannot buy directly from auto manufacturers. Perhaps its different in other countries and that is why you are confused.

Back