Sept. 9 orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kataphn

Well, I didn't think I would be the one to start this thread but here it goes. Are we tired of doing this yet? LakeLeaf, are you still in this boat?
EVnow, feel free to move this to the appropriate discussion area.

Kataphn said:
Well, I didn't think I would be the one to start this thread but here it goes. Are we tired of doing this yet? LakeLeaf, are you still in this boat?
EVnow, feel free to move this to the appropriate discussion area.

Kat, I'm still waiting too. Tomorrow is another day. :) I'm hoping tomorrow or Friday. But at least my dealer is watching for my name to get loaded and he said he would call me when he sees it in the queue. Now what I'm wondering is, would the account open before he sees it?

mossyleaf said:
They were on my dashboard before they received an email. Sorry for the delay...I was doing another order :cool:

But people are being able to order on their dashboards hours before the email, so I was wondering if you dealers can see their name before the customer's dashboard is live.

I think it goes live on my dashboard the same time it goes live on yours. I 've seen some names appear, called them up and said "I think you can order". They have proceeded to log on and found that to be the case.

My dealer told me my name popped up on his dashboard on the 1st...and I still can't order...I think the system is somewhat random.

Gavin

mossyleaf said:
I think it goes live on my dashboard the same time it goes live on yours. I 've seen some names appear, called them up and said "I think you can order". They have proceeded to log on and found that to be the case.
That makes sense. They would probably be changing some status in their database - which feeds both our & dealer dashboards.

Gavin said:
My dealer told me my name popped up on his dashboard on the 1st...and I still can't order...I think the system is somewhat random.
But not all rules have been implemented the same way in the two dashboards resulting in inconsistencies.

What do you mean by all rules? I have been on my dealers dashboard since the 1st and I still can't order and I reserved within 15 min of the email. I seem to be the only one on his list that has not.

EVDRIVER said:
What do you mean by all rules? I have been on my dealers dashboard since the 1st and I still can't order and I reserved within 15 min of the email. I seem to be the only one on his list that has not.

Whatever rules (or conditions) they check before letting you order - compared to conditions they check before putting your name in the dealers dashboard. These list of checks they do in 2 cases are obviously not the same.

Gavin said:
anybody yet?

Gavin

Not yet, but at least you are in the queue as mine hasn't even appeared and I'm "eTec approved" (finally) and reserved about 5 mins. after the email at 3 PM MST on the 20th.

Back