San Jose State University Honors Program - EV Survey

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichaelSJSU

Welcome to our survey about electronic vehicle charging units. This is survey is being done as part of an undergraduate business project for San Jose State University.

Your survey responses are completely anonymous and confidential. Data will be used only in the aggregate for academic purposes. The approximate time to complete the survey is about 5 minutes.

Please answer each question as best you can. Thank you in advance for taking the time to participate.

https://sjsu.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_cZnGM9Q9keeLq73" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I responded. I am extremely lucky and have employer provided free L2 charging at work. In fact... that was kind of why I considered the car in the first place.

Inara220 said:
I responded. I am extremely lucky and have employer provided free L2 charging at work. In fact... that was kind of why I considered the car in the first place.

this

I agree with the other suggestions.

Also I think it would be helpful for a survey to explore price sensitivity. Some people would only charge at work if it were free, others if it were substantially cheaper than gas equivalent. Some use public charging even when it is much more expensive than gas.

Back