Survey of Los Angeles Area Leaf Owners

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesalafferty

Los Angeles Area Nissan Leaf Owners

You are invited to participate in our survey of Electric Vehicle owners. In this survey you will be asked to answer questions about how you use your car. It will take approximately ten minutes to complete the questionnaire.

Based on the results of these surveys we will select four Leaf owners to drive our car for evaluation for about 3 weeks. There is no cost to drive our cars and we provide the liability and collision insurance. Your participation in this study is completely voluntary. However, if you feel uncomfortable answering any questions, you can withdraw from the survey at any point. Please don't use the use the "go back one page" feature on your browser; you can just re-start the survey if you make an error. Your survey responses will be strictly confidential and data from this research will be used on this project only. The information you provide will not be sold or given to any group to solicit you to purchase any products.

Survey for Leaf owners: http://questionpro.com/t/AJFW2ZOEti" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you have questions at any time about the survey or the procedures, you may contact James Lafferty of Michigan Scientific Corporation (http://www.michsci.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) at 810-706-0103 or by email at the [email protected].

Thank you very much for your time and support.

James Lafferty
Consultant
Michigan Scientific Corporation

Our car is a 2012 Nissan Leaf. We are working to understand how real owners use their leaf. We will be comparing how Leaf owners and Volt owners use their cars.

I am still looking for more Leaf owners to fill out the survey. Four of the individuals who fill out the survey will be give the opportunity to drive our Leaf for 3 weeks. We are also having a Chevy Volt in the LA area to have some current Volt owners drive. This way we can see the differences in usage between the 2 cars.

jamesalafferty said:
Sorry but our car does not have the HOV decal.

It's a hugely important part of the ownership experience. If you aren't taking that into account as part of your survey, you're a missing a very important data point. Now I want to see what kind of information you ARE looking for even more than I did this morning! :D

I believe that they now have all the folks in L.A. that they need... They are doing only Volt and Leaf owners, BTW... Their cars are being used for surveys in multiple states - and may not even be registered in CA - which is likely why they do not have CA HOV stickers...

Back