'Revenge' tickets, courtesy of Nissan. Now in the Bay area

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surfingslovak said:
Go on Sunday if you can, there will be an afterparty at Le Meridien:

http://heartofgreen.typepad.com/heart_of_green/2011/10/revenge-of-the-electric-car.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hrmm...Sunday it may be then. Would certainly be easier on my schedule :D

Hrmm...couple of interesting details to update.

First, I did get the complimentary tickets from Nissan. :D Interestingly, the back of the ticket indicates that they are "Platinum Group Activity Tickets accepted at all Landmark Theatre locations (Not Valid at Greenwood Village) for any film at any time. The front of the ticket just has the ticket number and the "to:" written for "Revenge of the Electric Car." The Expires and Issued By categories were left blank, which seems a bit odd to me. However, according to Nissan's Leaf Facebook posting "Vouchers are only good for the theaters we've advance purchased them for." (October 31 at 12:51pm) Really, not sure what to make of this...

Second, the 5:10 pm showing at Embarcadero center (whose ticket appears needed for the after-party) has sold out. :( So not too sure which show, I'll go to now. All up in the air I guess as to which show to attend. Unfortunately, the Palo Alto showing at 7:30pm tonight is also sold out...

mark13 said:
I see the movie got a 2 star rating in todays AZ Republic newspaper..

Oh my! I haven't read today's paper yet. I'll have to read and find out why they didn't like it. Last Sat., a CS rep at Nissan said he was going to send me tickets to the Scottsdale showing, but they never came.

I saw it last night in Cambridge, MA. It's an ok movie, more of a documentary than a movie. There are lots of scenes in boardrooms (Nissan), and a lot of behind thè scenes at Tesla (Elon has his hands full with Tesla, Space-X, and five young kids, not to mention the new GF/wife)

Back