Poll : Your Reaction to 2013 Nissan Leaf Price

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You think the 2013 Nissan Leaf Price is

• Excellent

Votes: 55 35.0%
  • Great

Votes: 56 35.7%
  • Good

Votes: 34 21.7%
  • Average

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Poor

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
jpa2825 said:
For those lamenting a 2012 purchase or lease, remember that if the 2013 pricing results in more Leafs on the road, that should help push adoption of charging locations toward acceptance.

We need all the help we can get on that front here in the Cincinnati area.

fact; Nissan will be installing "several" QC stations for public use with hoped for 24/7 availability within the next 60 days

rumor; this means about 600 stations which should give nearly every current and future LEAF owner at least one that is reachable

DaveinOlyWA said:
rumor; this means about 600 stations which should give nearly every current and future LEAF owner at least one that is reachable

Where does this rumor come from? Or are you just making it up right now? I believe most of these will be in California, at least at first. Granted, that's what makes most sense, but I don't foresee a reachable QC for me within the life of my lease (through June 2015). I can only hope I'm wrong, but this is the primary reason I went with the SV.

GetOffYourGas said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

Where does this rumor come from? Or are you just making it up right now? I believe most of these will be in California, at least at first. Granted, that's what makes most sense, but I don't foresee a reachable QC for me within the life of my lease (through June 2015). I can only hope I'm wrong, but this is the primary reason I went with the SV.

I believe Billy Mays said 600 at the PTHM.

With the time required to create drawings, pull permits, schedule installations and then inspections, I'll be amazed if we see even ONE QC in 60 days!

DaveinOlyWA said:
fact; Nissan will be installing "several" QC stations for public use with hoped for 24/7 availability within the next 60 days

GetOffYourGas said:
I'm with you: I don't expect to see a reachable QC station within the life of my car, say 20 to 25 years. If I had it to do over I'd still get a LEAF without a QC port unless it was "free". But I'd sure like to see a couple of decently located public L2 stations, not that it will happen anytime soon.

Back