Ohmconnect

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leaf2011

Hello, so last night my son signed me up for Ohmconnect without my permission, and now I want to delete my Ohmconnect account, but I cannot seem to find out how to do it. Does anybody else have an Ohmconnect account that knows how to delete the account? Thank you.

Why delete it? I think your Son deserves a pat on the back.

So far, I've had no issues with OhmConnect and it seems like a legitimate company striving to support energy conservation in a totally voluntary way. Over the past two months, I've earned about $15 in redeemable credits from OhmConnect for practically doing nothing (although it helps to have solar).

They are also a company working with eMW (Electric Motor Werks) under the auspicies of the CPUC on a pilot program for EVs to implement the use of subsidized JuiceBoxes as "sub-metering" capable EVSEs. This allows CA residents to get on special EV (TOU) rates without spending a ton of money on infrastructure changes to install a second utility meter.

I have (voluntarily) granted permission to OhmConnect to turn off my NEST thermostat and VOLT during PG&E's demand response power consumption "alerts" to save energy. I don't find either the least bit inconvenient or intrusive to my daily routine, AND earning ~ $50 to $100 annually in rebates for participating is a GREAT incentive for "signing up"!

Back