November Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyone with a November order date that has not been able to RAQ because their dashboard has not opened?

Finally it opened for me today and just finished placing my order with Boardwalk Nissan. Brendan from Boardwalk worked late in the night to get this closed by today. So far very satisfied with Brendan and Boardwalk.

leaf561 said:
Finally it opened for me today and just finished placing my order with Boardwalk Nissan. Brendan from Boardwalk worked late in the night to get this closed by today. So far very satisfied with Brendan and Boardwalk.
:p Sorry to keep you waiting while I was out having dinner! If NNANet didn't redirect to a mobile site I could handle LEAF orders anywhere. :lol: Thanks for the kind words!

garygid said:
No mention yet of a Dealer-Quota being "full".

leaf561 took my last spot, at 11:43PM, 17 minutes shy of the new month. Still busy, and full. Basically, I kept spots open for everyone I've talked to before, and all of the newcomers were told to wait a day. Once I was an honest carsalesman (*GASP*) and informed them of allocation, and how it all worked, those people didn't mind waiting a day. I totally appreciate it too, as I was chomping at the bit, and cost myself 1 allocation spot for my own order. :twisted:

Back