November Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanley said:
Leon, Are the November openings into April 21 reservations?

Yes, my reservation 04/21/10 at 8:35am, order month November and my dashboard is open now.

ColumbiaRiverGorge said:
I just requested a quote with my dealership on the Nissan Leaf website. I have not yet received an email inviting me to do so. I reserved on 4/20 Pacific Time, around 7 PM, in Oregon. I had a November order date, HAPPY THANKSGIVING :D

me too! yipeeee!

After checking here and finding that dashboards are starting to open, I checked my Nissan account and found that I was able to submit my request to my dealer...Finally. November orders, check your account. Do not wait for an email; I did not receive an email from Nissan.

garygid said:
I ordered 13 Sept, but never (that I know of) got the "OK to RAQ" email. However, I did get the expexted RAQ and Order confirmation emails OK.

I got the OK to order email at the same time as the confirmation my order was processed earlier today. My dealer got back to me with my price within an hour, I clicked my acceptance, and when I checked my email a few minutes later I had the confirmation of the order and time to order emails waiting for me. Nice to have it done before T-day.

RSH said:
garygid said:
I ordered 13 Sept, but never (that I know of) got the "OK to RAQ" email. However, I did get the expexted RAQ and Order confirmation emails OK.

I got the OK to order email at the same time as the confirmation my order was processed earlier today. My dealer got back to me with my price within an hour, I clicked my acceptance, and when I checked my email a few minutes later I had the confirmation of the order and time to order emails waiting for me. Nice to have it done before T-day.

I heard that if your order is accepted before T-day you will get your car between March and June. If you order in Dec your car will be here in April and if you order in Jan it will come Feb. Those that order in June can take delivery from all the Feb order orphans on the lot and those that order in August will get packs with 150 mile range and heated seats. I think there is a Ghosen signature model available mid year too! But if you ordered last week your car will be here in Oct, ouch. All those that did the EVSE waiver, add two months to the above.

EVDRIVER said:
I heard that if your order is accepted before T-day you will get your car between March and June. If you order in Dec your car will be here in April and if you order in Jan it will come Feb. Those that order in June can take delivery from all the Feb order orphans on the lot and those that order in August will get packs with 150 mile range and heated seats. I think there is a Ghosen signature model available mid year too! But if you ordered last week your car will be here in Oct, ouch. All those that did the EVSE waiver, add two months to the above.
EVDRIVER just disqualified himself from being my designated T-day evDRIVER :lol:

Starting a little early, eh ?? ... On that note ... Happy Turkey Day, everyone ! :p

OK, I submitted my RAQ to my dealer today and he has replied with the agreed price (I have to check that). I am somewhat surprised that my order window opened today, since I reserved late on the evening of April 21 and I had not seen any RAQs announced here with reservation times later than the morning of April 21. Perhaps the rate of reservations slowed down on April 21.

Waiver question.
I did encounter a problem where in order to complete the RAQ I had to click on a button that said I would pay for the AV charging port with my credit card. I say problem because I do not wish to actually have AV install a charging port. Before submitting the RAQ I contacted Live Chat and the person said he had activated the option to waive the installation. However, I logged back in and I could not see any waiver option. I called the support number, and the person I spoke with checked with her supervisor and then told me that I could not see the waiver because I had already begun the RAQ process. She assured me that my credit card would not actually be charged before the installation, and I would be able to exercise the waiver. Is there anything else I should do ?

tbleakne said:
OK, I submitted my RAQ to my dealer today and he has replied with the agreed price (I have to check that). I am somewhat surprised that my order window opened today, since I reserved late on the evening of April 21 and I had not seen any RAQs announced here with reservation times later than the morning of April 21. Perhaps the rate of reservations slowed down on April 21.

Waiver question.
I did encounter a problem where in order to complete the RAQ I had to click on a button that said I would pay for the AV charging port with my credit card. I say problem because I do not wish to actually have AV install a charging port. Before submitting the RAQ I contacted Live Chat and the person said he had activated the option to waive the installation. However, I logged back in and I could not see any waiver option. I called the support number, and the person I spoke with checked with her supervisor and then told me that I could not see the waiver because I had already begun the RAQ process. She assured me that my credit card would not actually be charged before the installation, and I would be able to exercise the waiver. Is there anything else I should do ?

If you can process your order you are good. The CS people are wrong 50% or more of the time. If you don't have the waiver in place before the order you can not sign off on it online, that is what happened to me, it's a bug and one they have not fixed in over a month. If you have not made the order just finish it and if they ask how you wil pay for the EVSE say CC, you won't be billed you will ignore that step down the road as I did. Don't worry.

EVDRIVER said:
tbleakne said:

Waiver question.

If you can process your order you are good. The CS people are wrong 50% or more of the time. If you don't have the waiver in place before the order you can not sign off on it online, that is what happened to me, it's a bug and one they have not fixed in over a month. If you have not made the order just finish it and if they ask how you wil pay for the EVSE say CC, you won't be billed you will ignore that step down the road as I did. Don't worry.

Same here. They tolled me that my credit card will not be charge, since my waiver has been activated from Nissan's side and my credit card number doesn't show during ordering process.

I over shopped for best deal and lost 3 valuable days. Finally placed my order today at 10:38 am. Those who didn’t place order yet, my advise is do not go with Glendale Nissan they are bunch of liar, they will tell you, that they can beat any discount, but as soon as you submit request to place order, they refuse to honor there promise and you are going to lose time, because you need to wait another 24 hours to choose another dealer. Besides being big time liar, they have terrible customer service, they respond to your call very late or mostly at all.
Reserved 04/21/10 at 8:35 am, dashboard opened 11/23/10 at 1:38 pm PST.

Are there any more folks with November Order-Month whose dashboards are not yet enabled for RAQ and Ordering?

If so, do not JUST wait for an email, but DO check your account's "dashboard" at least once in the afternoon. The email might be delayed, or even lost.

Back