Nissan wants to know.......

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In light of the non-answers we are getting from Nissan, I guess we need to change the thread title to "Nissan wants to know, but won't tell us anything."

mwalsh said:
Herm said:
I can almost see how they are going to answer all these, hopefully they wont answer the easy ones first and ignore the rest:

Actually I told them that if the quality of the answers was going to be similar to that of the "official" answer they gave me on the A/C issue, they shouldn't bother at all. I told them we were after a more intimate and honest relationship, and that's clearly something they don't yet get (or want).

After a quick read of this thread, it seemed that you went from having just submitted the list of questions, to this rather pessimistic conclusion in the space of a week. But it isn't clear to me what transpired to produce that conclusion. Just seemed like the whole thing just kind of dried up?

Did they ever offer any responses specific to this investigation that they themselves initiated? Is it still an open issue?

Back