Nissan towed my car beyond the range and wants me to get it.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got off the phone with Nissan. First off, they had a change of heart and are now going to tow the car back to me! Yay! They said the technician working on it is dedicating all day monday to the car. I guess that means it won't be done today or tomorrow. Monday will be the 30th day in the shop 28th day for just this job. I contacted several groups yesterday through email or their websites and I haven't heard back yet.

Thank you everyone for your advice and support.

I did hear that my local dealership lost their certification because there was only one Leaf technician training class and their Leaf tech couldn't make it. They plan to attend the class next year so they should gain their certification back. Aparently, I am the ONLY Leaf around. I hope to keep my voice sound and strong so at least I won't be the forgotten Leaf! I truly believe electric cars are the future. I'm proud to be a pioneer.

OP decided to continue the story in original thread.
See http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=18558&start=20#p403790" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Back