Nissan port / long beach & 1500 cars?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Long Beach port photos. I remember back in 2003, while I was awaiting delivery of my 2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe in San Diego; I would search the internet for port photos. Thanks for sharing Aries!

aries said:
Ok, I uploaded my pics. Didn't take the time to do anything fancy.. just a directory listing on my webserver...

have a go at http://aries.spacelink.com/nissan_port/

Curious how many everyone can count out! Sorry some are a little blurry; its not too easy to take rock solid photos from a hovering helicopter.

Heres one showing a bunch of leaves...

DSC_1401.JPG
I only found out about this thread today and the URL is 404.

Are they available somewhere else?

Yep, the pics are gone from that url. I'm sure someone has them saved to their computer.

I remember these days, looking at the 1500 cars including mine held at the dock for the AC fix. We were all so desperate to take delivery of our Leafs, start leafing around town and show everyone including ourselves that we could get off gas :) Those were the days. Glad the wait is over.

The closest I've come, and the closest I have any desire to come, is a couple of rides at Warner Springs in tow-up gliders where I had the chance to take the stick, and a dogfight simulation out of Palomar Airport (came close to losing my lunch, or at least felt like it :lol: ).

I've done years of model RC slope soaring glider piloting, though, and I just bought myself a pretty good sized RC copter model for Christmas.

Back