New Nissan LEAF Online Research Panel Survey 11/4/2010

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BruinLEAFer said:
Anyone do the new survey yet?

Well, I tried twice to write a report about my experience at the "drive electric tour", and in that form there was a question about whether I'd like to join this panel. Unfortunately the form crashed both times I filled it out and so my application to the research panel also failed to get submitted.

Yes I just did. A lot of questions about how important an environmentally friendly dealership/car/corporation is. There was a question about what other features/options you want to see on the Leaf. I said quick-charge port and floor mats should be standard. And they need a spare tire.

went through the survey just now. Used Chrome and some of the screen item selections didn't appear correctly at first.

Seems to be a lot of ?s about how much environmental awareness plays a role in your purchase decision. Environmental awareness of Nissan and the local car dealer and how much these perceptions play a role in our purchase decisions. Seems to miss the point that I don't even begin to think that most car salespeople and dealerships could care less. I think cost is our number one reason for choosing a dealer at this point.

As for additional items that I'd like in the car. HD Radio and way for the car to tell the availability of a charge station. The Leaf system will track where they are located but not if they are free/available and I'd like for Nissan to work to make that happen.

Tried again to answer the drive electric questionnaire and it again crashed. Says an email was sent to administrator and they will try to fix it later.

is there a link to get to the panel questionnaire, or do you have to have an invitation?

I just completed it.

Looks like they are trying to figure out how to market their environmentally friendly manufacturing processes and dealerships.

As far as the actual car is concerned, new features I recommended:
1) Built in garage door opener
2) Fully adjustable steering wheel
3) Power seats with memory

palmermd said:
Tried again to answer the drive electric questionnaire and it again crashed. Says an email was sent to administrator and they will try to fix it later.

is there a link to get to the panel questionnaire, or do you have to have an invitation?

It's invitation only to panel members.

Did the survey but ended up wishing that they had put something like this out there a little earlier in the process.. Thinking of the few improvements that could be made to the car (slightly darker interior, sunroof, etc.) only made me think that perhaps I shouldn't be an early adopter and miss out on all the tweaks that may be coming to the car later on...

No 6.6kW charger needed here, but surprised they would consider doing away with the 110V as standard.

Haven't gotten the link to the survey yet - and I do remember signing up for the panel at least once...

I clicked the link and the first question is what type of car you currently own. I answered "I don't currently own a car" and the next step thanked me for taking the survey... :(

DarkStar said:
I clicked the link and the first question is what type of car you currently own. I answered "I don't currently own a car" and the next step thanked me for taking the survey... :(
:shock: How rude! :!:

LEAFer said:
DarkStar said:

same happened to me. then i got another email stating an apology for the error and that i should try again. tried again and it says "you already took this survey". :|

solardude said:
LEAFer said:
DarkStar said:

same happened to me. then i got another email stating an apology for the error and that i should try again. tried again and it says "you already took this survey". :|
Yep, I just got the email stating there was an error and to try again. I also received the error stating I already took the survey... :cry:

Back