NC Leaf Orders

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My delivery date has been pretty stable...started at Dec 12, moved to Dec 13 and has been at Dec 10 for a few weeks now. The real problem has been the charging dock scheduling under the Progress Energy program, but finally after calling Aerovironment daily since I last spoke to Progress and they cleared the way to re-start the program I finally have a charging dock install scheduled for the 8th--just in the nick of time. They had to do it manually for me though because their system is "stuck" on me having to still schedule an assessment. Let's hope they actually show up!

Mine just changed from Week of Dec 1st yesterday to Week of Dec 6th today.......errrrrrgggg....
In chat today they did say it was in port.... but they could tell what port or when it would move...that's frustrating..

Guess who just called as I finished my last post...............My dealer :lol: Car is in and being charged and then detailed for delivery.... :roll: I'll be heading out to finalize deal shortly. Still not sure about trading in ice vehicle yet. Definitely going to lease with minimum down.....uhhhhh, car payments again. Just paid off both vehicles two months ago :? Here weeeeeeee go :arrow:

harryjpowell said:
Mine just changed from Week of Dec 1st yesterday to Week of Dec 6th today.......errrrrrgggg....
In chat today they did say it was in port.... but they could tell what port or when it would move...that's frustrating..

The only ship that I know of that may have leafs on it that is currently in an east coast port is the Eternal Ace, but it docked at Norfolk 5 days ago, then went to New York and is now at Baltimore:

http://marinetraffic.com/ais/datasheet.aspx?datasource=ITINERARIES&MMSI=371437000" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lpickup said:
My delivery date has been pretty stable...started at Dec 12, moved to Dec 13 and has been at Dec 10 for a few weeks now. The real problem has been the charging dock scheduling under the Progress Energy program, but finally after calling Aerovironment daily since I last spoke to Progress and they cleared the way to re-start the program I finally have a charging dock install scheduled for the 8th--just in the nick of time. They had to do it manually for me though because their system is "stuck" on me having to still schedule an assessment. Let's hope they actually show up!

I finally got mine installed last night. Don't expect the contractors to call to confirm though. They'll probably just show up.

Looks like there are 3 or 4 on the list are gonna be proud owners at the same time. or within a day. I paid for mine today. Talking with Carlos at Duke in Charlotte, they have to have a copy of the invoice in order to install the charger. I'm in no hurry, I can live with 110v for a week or 2.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Mule

I GOT LEAFED TODAY :D :D :D :D A little more painful than I was hoping, but everything considered it's great. :lol: Was able to keep old ice vehicle for emergency trips, that made the wife veryyyy happy :D :D :D :D

http://www.detroitelectric.org/
Interesting site on early electric car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CARyUfkiBY8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS10U79B8bk&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6wfAKO2uM&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; A 1919 Ford

I saw one at the Rockefeller homeplace in NY. It had a sign that said it was called a" wussey" because the women drove and liked them for being quite, The men wanedt a car with a big noise.
Lots of footage on you tube. Check it out

:mrgreen: Mule

We'll my delivery date yesterday had changed to Dec 8. that evening the dealer called and said its here!! All paperwork is done and they are finishing the "inspection" and charge..

Whooo!! driving my first miles, any suggestions? I know i'm going to twist the rear head rests but other than that I'm planning on just enjoying the stop and go rush hour :)

harryjpowell said:
We'll my delivery date yesterday had changed to Dec 8. that evening the dealer called and said its here!!

What are the last 4 digits of your VIN? Wondering if mine might be on that same truck after all (although my delivery date has consistently been later than yours).

My delivery date just changed from December 10th to December 12th. Bummer, but for other people they got the call right after the date changed, I hope that is the case for me also! :?:

NuclearLeaf said:
My delivery date just changed from December 10th to December 12th. Bummer, but for other people they got the call right after the date changed, I hope that is the case for me also! :?:

Ahh, I finally get to join the "date changed" club myself. Mine changed from Dec 10th to Dec 15th this morning. So I predict a few more pushes out of the date early this week and hopefully by the end of the week I'll get the call too!

Back