MY ZEV license plate at LAX, Why did you unplug my Leaf?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone see the message from NissanLeaf to Dennis about the capacity loss issue in the comment thread. I guess he is getting to them.

TomT said:
Nope, where is it in all the noise on that page?

Cheezmo said:
Everyone see the message from NissanLeaf to Dennis about the capacity loss issue in the comment thread. I guess he is getting to them.

Code:
Nissan LEAF Hi Dennis Nakashian - We've noticed your posts increasing over the last few days about your LEAFs battery capacity loss. Have you had a chance to contact EV Support to discuss your concerns? I'm happy to get you in contact with them if you send me a Private Message with your 1) VIN # 2) Contact Info 3) Date of Delivery. - Jonathan C., Nissan Social
21 hours ago · Like · 2

Can you spell
D-A-M-A-G-E
C-O-N-T-R-O-L ?

OK, found it! Funny how they make it sound like they have never heard of this before and that he is the only one... Well, not funny, really.

JPWhite said:
TomT said:
Cheezmo said:
Code:
Nissan LEAF Hi Dennis Nakashian - We've noticed your posts increasing over the last few days about your LEAFs battery capacity loss. Have you had a chance to contact EV Support to discuss your concerns? I'm happy to get you in contact with them if you send me a Private Message with your 1) VIN # 2) Contact Info 3) Date of Delivery. - Jonathan C., Nissan Social21 hours ago · Like · 2
Can you spell
D-A-M-A-G-E
C-O-N-T-R-O-L ?

Spies said:
xtremeflyer said:
In one of the focus groups I did, one of the cars proposed had a locking mechanism in on the L2 port that you could lock and unlock remotely. I thought it was silly at the time, but now it is starting to make sense.
At the end of the day I would rather have someone unplug my car for any reason and possibly suffer the inconvenience than have my car vandalized or damaged as a result of the plug being locked to the car.
Maybe the next rev will have CCTV to moniter who's doing the vandalizing. After all - the EVSE's in Orange were vandalized a month or two ago. If they'd had cameras, maybe they'd still be working - in stead of waiting for parts, still.

TomT said:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151275516042796&set=a.10150129438332796.335311.141137487795&type=1&comment_id=9436017&offset=0&total_comments=56" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jack posted a picture of his Leaf with sad eyes for what he did a while back.. I think he actually sells these shades. Post a note and support Dennis.

thankyouOB said:
And just think of what fun that could be if AB475 becomes law. They tow you to boot.
That is a lousy, lousy law.

Soooooooooooooo what happened to the car who unplugged the Original Poster? Did the driver contact the OP and apologize for his rudeness?

Geez! Are you trying to get an award for resurrecting the most long-dead threads, are you a troll, or are you simply that clueless???

theaveng said:
That is a lousy, lousy law.
Soooooooooooooo what happened to the car who unplugged the Original Poster? Did the driver contact the OP and apologize for his rudeness?

mwalsh said:
And I saw that you had plugged MY ZEV back in, which I thought was the right move overall. In fact, I was going to do that myself when I got back over there. And I feel better about that decision now, after seeing a baby seat in the back seat of the car.
"But I'm a mommy!" is not an excuse for MYZEV's rude behavior.

TEG said:
Herm said:
Why should BEVs (or anyone) get free parking?...
Because some parts of society see that we have some bad habits (oil consumption addiction) and they are trying to use incentives to convince more people to adopt a preferable approach..... Why are there tax incentives for people with children? For home owners with a mortgage? Why do cars with 2 or more passengers get to use a special lane in some places?
There shouldn't be any incentives. Government should not be interfering with the flow of the natural marketplace. Everyone should be treated equally under the law: I don't see why a person with child should pay less tax than me, if they earn the same amount of money. (Especially with overpopulation... govt should not be encouraging the creation of more people.)

Tell you what... Why don't cease posting until 2030 when you take delivery of your Leaf, as per your signature... Until then you seem to have nothing to offer and just regurgitate what has long ago been posted and discussed.

theaveng said:
There shouldn't be any incentives. Government should not be interfering with the flow of the natural marketplace. Everyone should be treated equally under the law: I don't see why a person with child should pay less tax than me, if they earn the same amount of money. (Especially with overpopulation... govt should not be encouraging the creation of more people.)

theaveng said:
There shouldn't be any incentives. Government should not be interfering with the flow of the natural marketplace.

That's all well and good if you believe that the status quo is good to go for decades to come, but seriously: When oil gets REALLY tight (which IS going to happen, it is a finite resource) all the rest of you are going to be really happy that a bunch of us - with government assistance - went and paved the way to a new manner of getting around. And the so-called "natural marketplace" is the same beast that has delivered the interesting dichotomy of the US pumping almost as much oil as Saudi Arabia this year (in the papers this AM) yet with this abundant supply of crude, still having near-record retail prices for gasoline! Free market, my a$$. It's manipulated, but certainly not in favor of the people.

TomT said:
Tell you what... Why don't cease posting until 2030 when you take delivery of your Leaf, as per your signature... Until then you seem to have nothing to offer and just regurgitate what has long ago been posted and discussed.

theaveng said:

The "foe" list is your friend. ;)

TomT said:
Geez! Are you trying to get an award for resurrecting the most long-dead threads, are you a troll, or are you simply that clueless???
So someone named MYZEV steals the original poster's charger, and that's okay with everybody? I resurrect an old thread (as I was TOLD to do rather than create a new one), and I am damned by the community. You guys are waaaay overreacting. My crime is teeny-tiny compared to the crime MYZEV did, and yet you forgave him.

z0ner said:
I vote for the banhammer (another "made-up" word), but I'll use the foe list for now :)
So someone named MYZEV steals the original poster's charger, and that's okay with everybody? MYZEV is forgiven and treated with kidgloves. In contrast I resurrect an old thread (as I was TOLD to do rather than create a new one), and I am damned by the community and called insulting names.
You guys are waaaay overreacting. My crime is teeny-tiny compared to the crime MYZEV did, and yet you forgave him.

Trust me, he is already there! But that doesn't stop him from mucking up the threads for others...

Nubo said:
TomT said:

theaveng said:

The "foe" list is your friend. ;)

Back