MossyLeaf presents 100% Electric Stickers!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mossyleaf said:
No Gas Sticker $10 CA resisidents add 8.75% tax :)

It's hard to see on a white car....is the inside part of the red circle with the slash white? IOW, if I put the No Gas sticker on my blue car, would there be any white, or just black and red?

mossyleaf said:
Just Black and Red is how it's made now. would you Prefer it White in the middle?

No, I think it would look kinda goofy on a blue car with a bunch of white. I'll have to slid in and grab one for my ride. :cool:

derkraut said:
......Then, early this morning, Leon calls me to say that my car was here. Well, the "old ticker' almost gave up on me. Go figure...

So, the car is in the garage as I speak. I must say that everyone @ Mossy Kearny Mesa treated me like royalty thru the whole paperwork process; and, of course, Leon came out to shake my old shaking hand.

I just want to thank all the MNL members who supported and encouraged me for the past 13 months. I really appreciate it......

:p
Congratulations! That is certainly exciting news for me too. You and I reserved and ordered at the same time (I was 5/14/10 and 1/14/11). That means mine should at least be in the USA. I guess this shows the difference between CA and WA deliveries! I'm still staring at a "Month of August" with no delivery in sight. I'm still guessing the end of August out here in the sticks. Other posters from WA have described their extended waits.

Reddy..... and waiting for my new Nissan Leaf before the snow flies

Reddy said:
derkraut said:
......Then, early this morning, Leon calls me to say that my car was here. Well, the "old ticker' almost gave up on me. Go figure...

So, the car is in the garage as I speak. I must say that everyone @ Mossy Kearny Mesa treated me like royalty thru the whole paperwork process; and, of course, Leon came out to shake my old shaking hand.

I just want to thank all the MNL members who supported and encouraged me for the past 13 months. I really appreciate it......

:p
Congratulations! That is certainly exciting news for me too. You and I reserved and ordered at the same time (I was 5/14/10 and 1/14/11). That means mine should at least be in the USA. I guess this shows the difference between CA and WA deliveries! I'm still staring at a "Month of August" with no delivery in sight. I'm still guessing the end of August out here in the sticks. Other posters from WA have described their extended waits.

Reddy..... and waiting for my new Nissan Leaf before the snow flies

Thanks for the kind words Reddy; all things being equal, you should receive your car about 5-10 days after mine, due to the transportation time from LGB. Try not to pay any attention to your dashboard expected delivery data. In most cases, it seems to be NOTORIOUSLY inaccurate. I received my car one day after the dashboard added another 10 day delay???. :roll:

Once it is loaded on the train, it goes to Portland. They're loaded and trucked to Seattle and from there to the dealers. It takes a minimum of two weeks to reach the WA dealer from the port.

I have to say these are stickers only a car dealer could love (except the gas pump), but I do love your enthusiasm Leon :lol:

I'm going to buy my fuel pumps sticker now. Hopefully these got delivered to the Poway Mossy store. If not, I'll burn up an extra 22 cents of electricity to go down to the KM store.

I'm not a wrap guy but this is the best I've seen. Simple and tasteful. Doesn't however hold a candle to that very nice HOV sticker! LOL

Jimmydreams said:
Here is Leon's rea-window pic:
IMAG0223.jpg
Does this interfere with rear visibilty ?

Leon,

How about shipping some of these to a Nissan dealer here in Seattle for us to buy (or setup an internet shop) ?

The white 100% Electric does look much better than Nissan's trade mark. Other day someone asked me what that Zero Emission meant - had to explain it is an electric car.

I'd put the 100% electric sticker on my car, but I'm certainly not going to pay for the privilege of advertising a dealership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back