MossyLeaf presents 100% Electric Stickers!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mossyleaf said:
I also wanted to mention that Dekraut is here picking up his Leaf right now! Looks like he will be making th Balboa Park event after all!

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! :eek: :eek: :eek: As of yesterday, my dashboard had been stuck on "week of June 16" for a couple weeks. Then, last night, it went to "week of June 28". So I went to bed just knowing I was SOL on the $5k CA rebate. So, I had planned to go back to my credit union today to see if they could stretch the finances a bit, rather than give up the car..

Then, early this morning, Leon calls me to say that my car was here. Well, the "old ticker' almost gave up on me. Go figure...

So, the car is in the garage as I speak. I must say that everyone @ Mossy Kearny Mesa treated me like royalty thru the whole paperwork process; and, of course, Leon came out to shake my old shaking hand.

I just want to thank all the MNL members who supported and encouraged me for the past 13 months. I really appreciate it.

I'll see some of you @ Balboa Park on Thursday. (I might be a little hard to spot because I am oldern' dirt, and rather "vertically challenged".) :p

Like I said, whatever we do, don't tell someone where they could go to get one. We would never want someone to do that. Think of the consequences....More EV's, infrastructure, oh noooo....... :eek:

I assume vinyl letters on a disposable transfer sheet?

probably a bit too much for me.. I would prefer the chrome letters on the hatch, very tasteful.. you should carry/install those and they would sell.

I like the one Hatuey did:
leaf_electric2.jpg

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3310&start=60

Its easy to cut off the www part out if you dont like it, reuse it and put it elsewhere on the car where its not too obvious.

derkraut said:
So, the car is in the garage as I speak. I must say that everyone @ Mossy Kearny Mesa treated me like royalty thru the whole paperwork process; and, of course, Leon came out to shake my old shaking hand.
Wow! I'm so happy for you that you got your car in time, derkraut! Wirklich hervorragend. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! :D

I just wanted to say thanks and congrats to Derkraut. You have been patient and made us all laugh over and over through this process. I also wanted to congratulate the other 10 New Leaf owners that we had the pleasure of delivering yesterday! Kudos to my team for being able to receive 10 Leaf's in one day(without notice) and get them all ready for prep and delivery in just a few hours to help insure our customers would be able to take advantage of the CA CVRP rebate.

mossyleaf said:
Kudos to my team for being able to receive 10 Leaf's in one day(without notice) and get them all ready for prep and delivery in just a few hours to help insure our customers would be able to take advantage of the CA CVRP rebate.

Damn you! Slow it down and leave some for us northerners!

OilFreedom said:
derkraut said:
Wow! I'm so happy for you that you got your car in time, derkraut! Wirklich hervorragend. Herzlichen Glückwunsch! :D

Dankeshoen! :mrgreen:

I like it better than zero emissions wrap that Nissan is offering. This gets to the heart of the car... 100% ELECTRIC. It also looks pretty darn good against the blue.

Jimmydreams said:
Here are more pics from Leon's offer:
IMAG0208.jpg

Ooh, I do like that on the blue... A smaller version might be nice too, though. Also, it looks like if you cut off the website address you can lower the whole thing so the baselines are aligned with the zero emission badging. I think that would look good. Mossyleaf, seeing as how we'd be paying for the sticker anyway, I'm assuming you wouldn't mind us doing that? Particularly if we're not in the region and are not/never will be a Mossy Leaf customer? :D

Absolutely, you can cut it off, hurts a little but I'll get over it. :( They do look really nice though don't they? Can wait to show you the rear window graphic. :cool:

mossyleaf said:
Absolutely, you can cut it off, hurts a little but I'll get over it. :( They do look really nice though don't they? Can wait to show you the rear window graphic. :cool:

Here is Leon's rea-window pic:
IMAG0223.jpg

Thanks for all the heklp with the pics Jimmy. I had this put on my car while I was away at some training yesterday. I love how the graphic came out, but it's mounted just a little high on the window. I am going to have that fixed. Amazingly from inside the car you can not see any of the graphics, it just looks like a tinted window. Guess I should take a picture of that too :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back