March Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cashu2 said:
cashu2 said:
:D Carwings tab open Vin#587 month of march, no day yet

Finally! Week of March 18, 2011!!!!!!

Same here, week of March 18, 2011! This is really going to happen!! One sweet thing is that I have the following week off for Spring Break vacation. Guess who will be playing with his new LEAF?

evnow said:
I see VIN numbers from 360 to 606 for March delivery. That is about 250 cars.

Mine moved from month of April to week of March 25. vin 475. I don't get what week they are talking about cause March 25 is on a Friday. Oh well, I'm happy!

That would be an estimate of Friday plus or minus approximately 7 days, exactly, until the estimate happens, or your car is delivered.

So, it really means that the paperwork seems to indicate that your car is "on the way", or should be, or is scheduled to be. Of course, the paperwork is not always correct. :D

Rats! :x Mine just changed from the week of March 11 to the week of March 14 which is a Monday. So it looks like changing from a Friday to a Monday could delay it a whole week. On the bright side we are down to the final bar on the dashboard and we got another Nissangram pointing me to the portal. That didn't particularly have anything new in it so I was wondering if this is a message that is automatically generated when they actually get to prepping the car and enable carwings. :?:

However, I must admit that I feel very fortunate that mine is coming that soon, based on when some others have ordered earlier than me. I think I got boosted by how quickly I got the EVSE installed and paid for. :D

These changes appear to be normal. I'd take the date with a pinch of salt. Here is my sequence ..

- Month of Feb
- Feb 17/18 (changed between the dates almost every other day)
- Mar 1
- Feb 28
- Feb 24 (changed today, after my PD got my car)

evnow said:
These changes appear to be normal. I'd take the date with a pinch of salt. Here is my sequence ..

- Month of Feb
- Feb 17/18 (changed between the dates almost every other day)
- Mar 1
- Feb 28
- Feb 24 (changed today, after my PD got my car)

Based on earlier orders, I would agree. I just checked my dashboard, which now shows delivery in "week of March 16". It has changed twice in one day. I don't think it is worth paying attention to these minor fluctuations.

It looks as if everyones dates are still changing, mine just slipped from the week of March 18th to the week of March 24th. One more week and it will have been 7 months after ordering.

Utt-oh! Yesterday it was "week of March 18", today it is "week of March 24". I guess I shouldn't plan on anything until the PD calls with a delivery date.

Just checked my dashboard and went from week of march25 to week of march 28. I guess that's kind of the same thing. I just hope it doesn't slide into April.

Another slip from week of March 14th to March 16th. I'm beginning to think that this is like those signs in bars that say "Free Beer Tomorrow" and as you know Tomorrow never gets here. :lol:

ERG4ALL said:
Another slip from week of March 14th to March 16th. I'm beginning to think that this is like those signs in bars that say "Free Beer Tomorrow" and as you know Tomorrow never gets here. :lol:
I think it is just an automated estimate. Each stage creates a new estimate based on when it was completed.

Speculation for updates:

Scheduled for production (month only)
Off loaded in Long Beach
Quality checks completed, accessories installed
Transportation to dealer is scheduled

Back