Many March Just got Pushed to April Check Your Dashboards.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 garygid. It looks as if the EV revolution is really gonna happen this time. I'd be lying to say that I'm disappointed I'll not be able to order for quite a while, but at least I can be fairly confident that my turn will come, eventually. At least those of you with March, now April, deleveries have ordered, so you're way ahead of me.

palmermd said:
Sept 3 order...Now April delivery. I'm going to wait a day or so before updating the spreadsheet as it might change again back to March.

After waiting a couple of days, it looks like the date is going to stick, so I've updated my entry on the spreadsheet. I just hope I don't have to update to May in a few weeks.

bytrain said:
garygid said:
If a month or two additional slip will "kill" you, is it possible that you should not be in the queue?
So, I ended up with a RAQ date of 9/11 instead of 8/31 or 9/1. I didn't treat it as a big deal because at that time, the Nissan LEAF website was saying delivery would be within 120 days of the order date and my dealer assured me that it would only be "a few months." Figuring mid-January at the latest, I committed to display my car at SMUD's Youth Energy Summit on 1/21. Luckily, they'll have several other cars available.

I also committed to display my car at my son's high school for an Earth Day exhibit on April 6. When the dashboard rolled to March, I wasn't concerned. Now, I am.
Maybe my son can help out ? ;)

Roseville, CA (for today's Youth Energy Summit) is "on" I-80 about 15 miles NE of Sacramento center.

Are there any LEAFs close enough, willing, and able to help?

Or, do they already have a LEAF there?

garygid said:
Roseville, CA (for today's Youth Energy Summit) is "on" I-80 about 15 miles NE of Sacramento center.

Are there any LEAFs close enough, willing, and able to help?

Or, do they already have a LEAF there?

Hi Gary,
I live in Granite Bay, which is actually part of Roseville itself. I wished I had my Leaf and would have gladly helped you. Unfortunately I am in the same shoes as you, awaiting delivery in march. There is one person on this forum who took delivery of his Leaf few days ago and lives in Eldorado Hills, which is about 15 miles away from Roseville.Try contacting him to se if he would be willing and available to help.

Harvinder

Although Roseville Electric is one of the organizers, so is SMUD and Lodi Electric (among others). The actual event is/was at SMUD HQ today, continuing tomorrow. A silver LEAF made it today ;)

Back