Make money driving your Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nerys said:
This conversation is getting extremely boring

I did not pay anyone. No one sold me anything.

Pay anyone as in to install (something you brought up)

No one sold me

As in convinced to buy with a story by some salesman or whatever.

Again something you brought up.

If you can not hold the bits of a conversation into their appropiate context.... context you created....

The failure is yours not mine deal with it

Roi is your problem. Your the only one who initiated discussion about it or is concerned about

I have one and only one concern over roi. Will it be positive in the projected lifespan of the purchase period. Ie time to roi break even. Any other roi discussion is of no relevance to me as I am an individual not a profit seeking corporation. Ie amount of roi means nothing to me.

I will entertain no other avenue of roi discussion and will summarilly ignore any more about it

Ie your problem not mine. Deal with it.

I have to agree with some of the comments here about your posts, I have had the same issue in other threads attempting to understand you and decipher your many typos which radically change the meaning of your posts. I mentioned this to you in hopes that you could be better understood but clearly that does not seem to be a priority for you and it will likely continue to create issues for yourself and others.

He has little interest in conversation. He likely desires a public venue. I am removing myself from the wquation.

nerys said:
He has little interest in conversation. He likely desires a public venue. I am removing myself from the wquation.
I'd happily take this conversation to a PM if you had any interest in learning and actually discussing these topics but as you've made it abundantly clear you have no interest in learning from others or having a meaningful discussion.

Well, I started this thread a long time ago and haven 't looked at it in ages, but I see it has taken a bizarre, irrelevant, and slightly amusing turn. Perhaps any future posts could be directed at the topic in the subject line, rather than at other posts, but somehow I suspect this is not going to happen.

Back