LEAF Website Appears to Be Down

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassman

Got an e-mail from Nissan saying my delivery date has been updated, but the LEAF website appears to be not working. Anybody else try to get on their account page?

Same here--must have been a lot of emails sent out. I hope they're not pushing delivery out again. Ordered 9-20, first scheduled for March, then April.....now?

That is typical. Mine did not start working until I actually got the car and activated Carwings in it.

Leafittome said:
Still says April, no week or date, but Car Wings is enabled, however clicking on "Get Started" has no effect.

IBELEAF said:
back online, or so it seems...

Any improvements to the site....hopefully all these outages are because they are fixing all the bugs. I'd like to push the login to my account button and then after entering my username and password actually be directed to my account instead of right back where I started.

palmermd said:
IBELEAF said:
back online, or so it seems...
Any improvements to the site....hopefully all these outages are because they are fixing all the bugs. I'd like to push the login to my account button and then after entering my username and password actually be directed to my account instead of right back where I started.
Site is up again (for me at least) but a cursory walk-through shows no changes, still as annoying and "information-free" as ever! :)

Glenn

the Leaf website has been down for me for the past two days. Is it just my computer or has anybody else noticed this. Both the :

http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/index#/leaf-electric-car/
and
https://www.nissanusa.com/owners/

are not working.

Perhaps this will help to diagnose.

Screen-shot-2011-05-04-at-10.01.07-PM-1024x819.png

Screen-shot-2011-05-04-at-10.05.17-PM-1024x819.png

Ditto. While the public side of the LEAF site appears to be working fine, the personal login failed for me yesterday evening and now tonight the same thing. So, while the LEAF login page does display as one would expect and I was able to enter my login and pw credentials, the personal account page fails to come up and I get redirected to a simple "We're sorry, the page you have requested is temporarily unavailable" :( :(

Coincidentally, today I received e-mail notification from the Eco-Totality electrical contractor which said they are ready to schedule the Blink charger next week. At the same time, the Blink company sent me an e-mail advising of how to use the L2 residential charger I will soon be receiving. :cool:

Back