Leaf Japanese Body Kit

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the front skirt improves the car look quite a bit, but rear and side not so much, at least not at the current price.

tomguy said:
I wanted to post some pictures of my new Nissan Leaf Body Kit. This was purchased from Nissan Japan. Sorry for the poor quality pics, I snapped it on my iPhone this morning in low light. I'll try to get some better pictures up later. However, this is not the full kit yet. I'm still missing the front lips. What I have installed is the rear lips and side skirts.

I hope the pictures open up correctly.

IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

Tomguy;

They look great, too bad for pricing.

Thanks,

Ian B

KillaWhat said:
And did anyone figure out how we mortals might get one of these kits? :?:
How much $$$ ya got? :D

Seriously though, if it was me I'd 1. ask the dealership's parts department. They might be able to order the pieces. Or 2. try to find info & a contact on Nissan's Web site.

I'm planning on buying the same bodykit, but the bodykit is only in pearl white. And i have the standard white Leaf. Is there a color difference???
Japanparts.com, sell's them in all the colors, exept the standard white.
The bodykit and shipping to Belgium is 180.963yen, 1.339,13eur

You'll definitely notice the difference between white and Pearl white. The non peral white (at least here in Canada) is only on the S model. Since that's base I'm not surprised they don't offer the body kit in that colour.

hmmwv said:
What is that weird retractable flag pole thing available on the JDM Leaf website?

It's a marker to help you locate the nearside front bumper, so that you don't scrape the car or damage the paint when executing a tight parking move.

In the UK, I can tell you that I've wished plenty of times that I had one. In Japan, they'd laugh at how much space we have. Japanese parking spaces are even smaller than European ones, and you really do have to be super-careful when parking your car.

The markers I've seen on JDM cars either extend automatically, or can be raised and lowered during parking via a little switch.

minispeed said:
You'll definitely notice the difference between white and Pearl white. The non peral white (at least here in Canada) is only on the S model. Since that's base I'm not surprised they don't offer the body kit in that colour.

In europe there are 3 models. The visia (base), acenta and tekna. I have the tekna (most expensive) model, with leather and Led headlights.
The only color that is free, is the white one. The other colors are 490 euros extra. The colors stand alone, from the model type.
I wanted a white one, and i wasn't going to pay almost 500 more, for a different white.

aminorjourney said:
It's a marker to help you locate the nearside front bumper, so that you don't scrape the car or damage the paint when executing a tight parking move.

In the UK, I can tell you that I've wished plenty of times that I had one. In Japan, they'd laugh at how much space we have. Japanese parking spaces are even smaller than European ones, and you really do have to be super-careful when parking your car.

The markers I've seen on JDM cars either extend automatically, or can be raised and lowered during parking via a little switch.

Thanks for the info, that's good to know, however I'd think Nissan's surround view camera will make this unnecessary.

LeafMuranoDriver said:
I like the front and sides but not at those prices.

It's not a huge market, but I can't believe somebody doesn't make a body kit for the LEAF?
I kind of like the other slotted rear Lip / Wing /spoiler that IMPUL has.

rear%20Wing.jpg

Anybody have any luck finding anything?

In November 2015, i have bought the nissan japan body kit from japanparts.
Installation was not very difficult, only the installation guide was complete in japanese.
The drawings and google translate app, helped a lot. ;-)

20151108_1557151.jpg

20151108_1557001.jpg

Does anyone know where I might find these fender flares for the leaf:
nissan-leaf.jpg

it sure makes it look not so ugly LOL plus it might protect my sides from bad drivers, shopping carts etc. when parked.

Back