How many LEAFs have you seen at once, with no planning?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have two in my household, I see 9 regularly at work and at least 4-5 driving around town every day. They're spreading, but GA has a $5k state tax credit and people are becoming aware of that fact. The odd times I drive my RX8 and put $60 worth of 93 octane in it due to a need for more range it is a bit odd. The wife's CX9 is also rarely driven, now used for longer trips to visit family. My RX8 mostly gets used for track weekends now. My LEAF is a 2013 S in white, hers is a 2015 S in silver. We manage to keep both running with one L2 EVSE.

I have yet to see another Leaf not on a dealers lot in the Orlando, FL area. I have only been looking hard for about four months.
I have seen several Tesla's, an electric Prius, an electric Ford Fusion, several Volts. But so far, I am the only Leaf driver I have seen in the greater Orlando area.

A couple of days ago, I spotted one only a couple miles from my house. Saw it in my mirror, saw her turn into her drive, quickly turned around and caught up with her before she got into her garage. Chatted for a few minutes, and will contact her and her husband one of these days.

As this area is kind of a "Leaf desert", I was thrilled.

My son sent me a picture of about 30 of them all parked at the entrance to the subdivision in which he lives in Alpheratta GA!!

(Perhaps a sigh that fall is about to enter with so many "leafs" around!!

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
Back