Home Charger Allowance ($1000)

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYLEAF

The Nissan website now shows $1000 in "Bonus Cash" for the Leaf. When you click the details, it's called the Home Charger Allowance. From what I can tell, they're basically discounting the car by $1000.

Yeah, it is being labeled as customer bonus cash and/or home charger allowance, so in essence yes $1000 off. Got a call in to see if the charger has to be bought to qualify for this or not.

KayserNissan said:
Yeah, it is being labeled as customer bonus cash and/or home charger allowance, so in essence yes $1000 off. Got a call in to see if the charger has to be bought to qualify for this or not.
Is that really true that you have 9 in stock?

EdmondLeaf said:
Is that really true that you have 9 in stock?
Think we have 7 atm, website takes a few days to update properly. Think the manager said there are 15-20 in the regional holding pool he/I can get as well. Just in time for me to be invoicing them out :lol:

Been a ramp up, started out very slow haha. Think grand total over the 3 months I've been here is 14.

We had an issue though where local folks were being pointed to the other Nissan dealer here in Madison instead of us on the LEAF order website, I've been contacted by 2 folks saying they live closer to us, plan on getting whatever service done here, but the website pointed them at the other dealership. God knows probably a half dozen other lost sales out there as well that haven't said anything. Kind of lame, but what can you do haha.

Back