Have January Orders Opened Up Yet?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stanley said:
ybitz, Nissan claims that the missing charger information will not hold up a dashboard from opening. Since your in San Diego why don`t you check with Ecoality for a free charger. What date and time did you reserve your leaf?

Reserved on May 15. Yeah...I was a late-comer :( I assume it's way too late to get a free charger?

ybitz said:
I assume they'll email us, right? Or do we need to check our dashboard for the update?
I got an email last month telling me that my order timing for January had not changed, but I never got an email saying that I could order. I checked today and found it open :)

10 minutes after finishing the order I got an email from Nissan saying my dealer received my RAQ :shock:

ybitz said:
stanley said:
ybitz, Nissan claims that the missing charger information will not hold up a dashboard from opening. Since your in San Diego why don`t you check with Ecoality for a free charger. What date and time did you reserve your leaf?

Reserved on May 15. Yeah...I was a late-comer :( I assume it's way too late to get a free charger?

In San Diego, it is not too late. They still have openings for EV Project.
If you have Reserved, or Ordered (with QC port), then you can join EV Project in San Diego.

GroundLoop said:
ybitz said:
stanley said:

In San Diego, it is not too late. They still have openings for EV Project.
If you have Reserved, or Ordered (with QC port), then you can join EV Project in San Diego.

How do I join? I looked around on how to sign up, but I was under the impression that it's by invitation only.

yibitz, telephone Adrienne Lovejoy 619 272 4280 Ecotalitys San Diego Regional Administrator. She will help you go in the correct direction. She is a pleasure to talk to.

ybitz said:
stanley said:

When you reserved was there a link for a survey? What state are you in?

Gonewild said:
ybitz said:
stanley said:

When you reserved was there a link for a survey? What state are you in?

I'm in San Diego, CA. When I reserved there was a link, but I didn't fill it out because I was in the process of moving (within the same city, but from apartment to house). I was going to wait until after I finish the move to fill out the ev project stuff, but the link went away from the dashboard.

stanley said:
yibitz, telephone Adrienne Lovejoy 619 272 4280 Ecotalitys San Diego Regional Administrator. She will help you go in the correct direction. She is a pleasure to talk to.

Just talked to Adrienne...she was indeed very helpful. It's not too late to join the EV Project. My Dashboard ordering page just became active, but Adrienne said I should hold off on ordering until I get approved for the EV Project. Oh, I should've done this earlier! Having an active order page but not ordering is like having an itch I can't scratch.

By the way, the link to sign up for EV project is this:
http://www.etec.nissanusa.com/questionnaire/index.php?direct_link=true

Not this:
http://www.theevproject.com/sign-up.php

Agggghhhh! I also reserved May 15, and checked my dashboard this morning but it's not opened yet (I'm in San Jose). Now that all you guys are opening up I'm going to be obsessively checking my dashboard every minute until it opens ;-)

Me too!

MsLusty said:
Agggghhhh! I also reserved May 15, and checked my dashboard this morning but it's not opened yet (I'm in San Jose). Now that all you guys are opening up I'm going to be obsessively checking my dashboard every minute until it opens ;-)

My reservation opened this morning. While shopping around one dealer mentioned that Nissan only releases 200 orders per day.

Note that there is a 24 hr waiting period if you want to change dealer assignment after you have received a quote from a dealer. :cry:

I reserved on 6/13. Any idea when I might be able to raq/order? ..in San Antonio, TX (should be a January order, just not sure when...)

MsLusty said:
Did you get surveyed by AV - get an estimate from them - accept the estimate ? Or get a waiver ?

How about others ? That was a major hold up for Aug/Sept orders.

Mclusty, Your dashboard should open by next week. Between May15 and 18 about 2,500 to 3,000 people reserved Leafs. Probably around 1200 to1500 of these occured on May 15. Nissan opens about 200 a day and appears to have started opening January dashboards yesterday. The timeing for you depends on wether you reserved early or late on the 15th

Back