Group buy for JuiceBox EVSE.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So back to the topic at hand, there is a group discount code available for EMW JuiceBox products (which I believr all by now have GFCI )

If you like a low price, no frills, long cord, metal box EVSE, my 1st month of use generally validates the 30A (7kW+ Is enough for a 6.6kW 2013-and-later Leaf L2 charging) but some may pay 2% more to get 40A (seems like a fair bet--I don't recall the price being that close to the 30A)

I also recommend buying direct from EMW to get more certain shipping speed (than Amazon quoted) and customer service

Arlington said:
So back to the topic at hand, there is a group discount code available for EMW JuiceBox products (which I believr all by now have GFCI )

If you like a low price, no frills, long cord, metal box EVSE, my 1st month of use generally validates the 30A (7kW+ Is enough for a 6.6kW 2013-and-later Leaf L2 charging) but some may pay 2% more to get 40A (seems like a fair bet--I don't recall the price being that close to the 30A)

I also recommend buying direct from EMW to get more certain shipping speed (than Amazon quoted) and customer service

I agree that it's a no brainer to get the 40A version over the 30A for an extra $11 (based on current pricing). The group discount is 8% and they will throw in a free adapter. My product was shipped the same day when ordered.

I just bought the 40A pro last month and installed it last week. So far it is great. Their app tracks the charge rate and total kWH used in a charge.
s21to08.png

If you've decided UL approval for the highest electrical draw device in your home (used while you're sleeping) isn't important... then why not buy an Open EVSE from Vegas Brad. 1000s in use worldwide, and Brad will customize.

srl99 said:
If you've decided UL approval for the highest electrical draw device in your home (used while you're sleeping) isn't important... then why not buy an Open EVSE from Vegas Brad. 1000s in use worldwide, and Brad will customize.

LOL so it almost seems like you guys have something personal against Juice Box as now you yourself are advocating for a non UL listed device.

It's clear that "zanthian" bought a device of his choice, using his money and is happy with it. Still somehow you need to challenge his decision? It's a free country my dear. Why can we all not share our knowledge (preferably in a polite way) but let others choose what they want to do with their money and life. Just wondering .....

Back