Fresh meat

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeftieBiker, Cwerdna,

Thanks for the information. This morning I purchased the Professional Diagnostic Tool OBD-II ELM327 V1.5 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Interface Scanner from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EQ57BE8?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=od_aui_detailpages00

Your information was completely helpful.

In my 20/20 hindsight, I looked at my first purchase again and found the last few words in the description were, "...hybrid and electric vehicles not supported..." So, I'm glad I have other vehicles of my own that it will work on.

So did you ever get the info on your battery? I know amazon takes a little longer to HI but it seems like you'd have it by now. I'm just curious how it has degraded out there since the average temps are on the warm end of things (mid 80s every day) but not HOT like Arizona or Vegas.

you know...amazon to hawaii is as predictable as a tsunami, order from neighboring japan...2 weeks, from boston 2 days, from kauai...eh brah,,,no can

Back