first bar by-by

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epic

So. today with 16.300 miles the first of 12 bars went away.It officialy went away.although we have been feeling it for a while on the range.The car is 17 months old.Im in hot texas. I have nothing but praise for the car.Me really like it.
The range seems to have really gone down a LOT. More then the meter shows.IT does do what is needed.But, seems weak way prior to the bar going away.I have a feeling another might go away soon?The car still does what is needed, by a long shot.Time will tell..

Wow, I feel your pain. It took >19,000 miles for me to lose my first bar in South Florida. Surprisingly, I just passed 24,000 and I still haven't lost my second bar. I've been holding at 82% all winter. The hot weather is coming real soon though, so the degradation will continue. The good news is that you will almost surely qualify for a new battery by 60,000/5 years, if the car is still useable for your commute by then.

Back