Downtown LA Fast Charger officially dedicated

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaulScott

I know several of you have been using the Linear City DC Fast Charger, but this morning was the official dedication and press conference. Here's the first story written on it, but we hope there will be more. Thanks to Yuval Bar-Zemer and Ecotality for getting this done!

http://bit.ly/QSx1fC" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If the QC became available for no parking fee and only $1 an hour, that would be a fantastic deal. I strongly suspect, however, that the rate they are referring to will be for the L2s and the QC will be priced considerably higher.

"Use of the chargers will initially be free, Watkins said, though the lot charges a parking fee. Eventually, it will switch and be free to park in the spaces by the chargers, but there will be rates starting at $1 an hour for the chargers."

Most stories like this have a few EV factual errors, probably because they are being written by non EV-aware journalists, such as the statement in the opening paragraph about the DC Fast charger recharging the car in "one fourth the time of a standard charger"...

Back