Door Warning Lights on - All doors closed

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedroorange

2014 Leaf - 1am last night out the blue the alarm activated. The unlock door button worked and deactivated the alarm but the lock button produced the rapid beeping and did not deactivate the alarm. The unlock continues to work fine but the car wont lock with button or manual key. The internal central lock and individual buttons inside work for unlock but still get the rapid beep and no lock.

The passenger side(UK model) door warning graphic show both front and back doors open. All doors firmly shut including boot and charging hatch. Checked this several times. Still on. Car drives fine and everything else works just the graphic stays on when driving still showing both doors open.

Does anyone know whats is wrong? or an easy fix?

Thanks for your time.

Thanks for the reply..I have checked absolutely everything on the car that be closed is 100% closed..all the door handles and buttons are in excellent working order and not sticking or pressed in constantly..this happened out the blue at 1am
There is no rodents about or car parked unusually just on an open drive way as it has done for the 4 years I've had it..cant figure it out

Back