Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At this point I'd be happy to see some sign of life - even the faintest sign.

120 days and counting of NO CHANGES whatsoever in my dashboard. Well, except for the yellow "Nya, nya" banner at the top saying that some other people will be getting theirs.

I'm in an initial rollout state and I responded as quickly as the website would let me on Apr 20 and Sep 1, but I'm still pending, still can edit color, and the dashboard still says it's time to order my charging dock (which Nissan told me to ignore).

Timaz said:
my dashboard is now saying the week of 1/5!

But I do not lay any trust in that date as a 1/13 date is getting their car tomorrow. I do not trust a 1/5 date for an AZ delivery when LA area people are seeing 1/13... just does not make sense. Your car still has to be transported by rail car to the PHX depot and then trucked to the dealer.

I do not truly trust this system and will not say hooray until I actually get a call saying that my car is at the dealer ready for pick-up. I think that any of us who are having our dashboards give dates again have cars that are completed through port and are in the delivery pool to be transported to dealers.

omkar said:
gary, I will definitely do my best to make it out to the Jan 15th pre-gathering. We have a baby girl due on the 16th and from what I've heard, you never know how the timing on that will play out.
omkar said:
Have a Happy New Year! I'll check in tomorrow after I have the car
Congratulations! x2!

Ditto on garygid's sentiments. Mommy and baby come first ... with the LEAF not far behind. ;)
Now, I will have to keep an eye out for you and your LEAF driving 'round town. (now, severe-LEAF-envy)

WTF! My dashboard now shows week of 1/14.

The only thing I can think of now is that they're holding cars up because of a shortage of factory accessories (I notice that omkar didn't order any). I only need the stupid floor mats....surely they can't be holding delivery up for THAT?

Tell us how you really feel.
Something like this, perhaps: :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWamxEDcqiQ

Sorry, I can't get this to embed. :(
Does it have to do with [flash] being off?

mwalsh said:
The only thing I can think of now is that they're holding cars up because of a shortage of factory accessories (I notice that omkar didn't order any). I only need the stupid floor mats....surely they can't be holding delivery up for THAT?

Scratch that....I see from the "VIN and Delivery" thread spreadsheet that Mallory didn't order any accessories either. Well, so much for that theory.

this is really frustrating. I had a dream last night that I got an email from my PD that said "get ready and get down here!" So I'm hoping that this means that our delivery is close by and our dashboards are just jacked up, like how omkar's says Jan. 13 delivery. But I can't imagine waiting another two weeks for a car that arrived on Dec. 20th!

Congratulations Omkar! Happy New Year! Anyone else with a 1/5 delivery date? Mine is still 1/5 this morning. Woohoo

malloryk said:
this is really frustrating. I had a dream last night that I got an email from my PD that said "get ready and get down here!" So I'm hoping that this means that our delivery is close by and our dashboards are just jacked up, like how omkar's says Jan. 13 delivery. But I can't imagine waiting another two weeks for a car that arrived on Dec. 20th!

Funny. :lol: I went back to bed after this morning's tirade and dreamt that I bought a Ford Focus BEV instead! :?

Back