Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
Heard it officially from my PD today...first week in January for his first batch of cars, including mine.

order.jpg

Congrats, Michael!!

Knowing your LEAF is coming in a few weeks must be WONDERFUL !!!!!!

Get those solar panels all ready to start charging up your LEAF.
I'm happy for you and other early January deliveries.

My car is the white one, parked just to the right of your Leaf on the ship. At least, I hope so! My dealer isn't as adept at checking on my status, but my dashboard shows January delivery, and I got the AV call last Friday also. Wonder how long before delivery Carwings is supposed to get enabled. A week would be nice... I think that's about what Gudy got.

-karl

mwalsh said:
Heard it officially from my PD today...first week in January for his first batch of cars, including mine.
Nice! You should set up your sig so we know your order details so we can compare... You RAQed in August, didn't you?

Just checked mine still nothing but jan 2011 still. I asked my dealer to call if he got any more info but I will give it 10 days and call him for an update

mwalsh - does your dashboard still show the same "month of january 2011"?

Looking back - I've to say the information we got from Campbell has been accurate. Very low number of Leafs delivered in December - even though Ray & co took heat for saying so at that time.

evnow said:
Looking back - I've to say the information we got from Campbell has been accurate. Very low number of Leafs delivered in December - even though Ray & co took heat for saying so at that time.

I'd have to agree. Except it appears that 6 LEAFs will be delivered into private hands in December rather than 5. ;)

i have a VIN!! #258. some have reported they will be getting their Leafs first week of Jan. what # VIN are U? should i be harrassing my dealer for more info?

kolmstead said:
My car is the white one, parked just to the right of your Leaf on the ship. At least, I hope so! My dealer isn't as adept at checking on my status, but my dashboard shows January delivery, and I got the AV call last Friday also . . . . . snip

You mean the white one with the L3 charge port? Sorry, you've been misinformed, that one's going to San Berdu ... to me.
;)

heeeeyy, my account is now saying Delivery Date Pending when it's been Jan. the past couple of weeks. Is this good? :?: As long as I don't get pushed back, I'm all good.

I ordered 8/31 too and mine just turned to "pending" after being January. Not sure if this is good, as in maybe December now, or bad!! Where did the people with VIN numbers find them??

hobbyguy said:
I ordered 8/31 too and mine just turned to "pending" after being January. Not sure if this is good, as in maybe December now, or bad!! Where did the people with VIN numbers find them??

its provided when you register your carwings

Back