Delivery date - 01/05/11

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My PD just confirmed what Carwings (used to show) as my VIN. He also confirmed expected delivery is now set for the week of 01/14/11.

BTW, my VIN ends in 204.

Randy3 said:
My PD just confirmed what Carwings (used to show) as my VIN. He also confirmed expected delivery is now set for the week of 01/14/11.

BTW, my VIN ends in 204.

ooooh CRAP!!! i am 258. was hoping for a single digit delivery date

After having access to Carwings last night and getting a VIN, my dashboard went from January delivery to pending this morning, too. Hmmm... maybe a system update going on?

Lkmtleaf said:
After having access to Carwings last night and getting a VIN, my dashboard went from January delivery to pending this morning, too. Hmmm... maybe a system update going on?

Bingo!!

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1862&p=39739#p39739

wait an hour and do a refresh

Updated thread title and posted dealer dashboard image:

order.jpg

mwalsh said:
Updated thread title and posted dealer dashboard image:

order.jpg

Strange....my manufacture date is 11/29 but my VIN is 232?!?!?! Unless my VIN is about to change to a lower number, I don't get it. :? :?

Readytoplugin my vin is #231, however, I have not received that screenshot yet from my dealer. The week of 1/7 would really be awesome. I hope mine says the same thing.

Mike did your dashboard change to pending and if you wanted is color change availible? I am wondering if it is there web site or are they letting someone like me with Jan delivery still change colors? thanks.

In my talk with Mark Perry which lasted close to 1/2 hour. I told him we ordered without see the color and the accessory did not have picture to know what we where paying for.

I told him I did not know the mud flap where color matched which he says they can be ordered from the dealer.

I said I was going to order the ECO package but I did not want the large 100% electic Zero emission across my door. Guess what he said. The sticker/emblem is only 6 or close to 8 inches in size and not the hugh one in the tour. I said to him how are we to order if there is so little information.

My be Mark told them to release the dashboard for us to make any changes. But an email telling us we should do it now if we wanted to not for someone to just find it is there.

Gonewild said:
Mike did your dashboard change to pending and if you wanted is color change availible? I am wondering if it is there web site or are they letting someone like me with Jan delivery still change colors? thanks.

Always shown month of January 2011. Haven't been able to change color since I ordered.

just got home from work now it is locked again is everyone else locked as well.

I was going to add mud flap's. dam Mary Perry said they are color matched not the black I saw on other nissan cars.

Same here, 1/5 delivery, vin is 231. Owners account now open. I found an alert stating I had not entered my account information into car wings yet. You need to print out the info. and bring it with you to the dealer and enter the login into the Navigation system!

Week of Jan 5 here, also. VIN 257. When I click on the Own button, it takes me to owner's portal, where I see a picture of my leaf, but it's just a black frontal outline. Can't find a place to fiddle with hvac or charger yet either, darn it! Manual selection still won't let me choose a year so that I can download user manual.

First week of January ought to be a lot of fun! Added incentive for me to get the EVSE hooked up.

-Karl

Back