Carwings thinks I went on a trip?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy said:
When you get into the car, you can go to the Carwings menu and call up those feeds one at a time. When you do, the system downloaded the data from the data center and begins to read the RSS feed using the NAV voice. One line of text (the story headline) is displayed at the bottom of the NAV screen while the story is being read. After a few stories, it downloads more data from the same rss feed to continue.
Wow - so many ways to spend time in the car - but so few miles to travel (for me) ;)

evnow said:
Randy said:
When you get into the car, you can go to the Carwings menu and call up those feeds one at a time. When you do, the system downloaded the data from the data center and begins to read the RSS feed using the NAV voice. One line of text (the story headline) is displayed at the bottom of the NAV screen while the story is being read. After a few stories, it downloads more data from the same rss feed to continue.
Wow - so many ways to spend time in the car - but so few miles to travel (for me) ;)

you can feed this site, save time. i am guessing that you must spend a lot of time reading. now that deliveries are starting to happen, i notice the traffic is really picking up. wondering if site outages we had earlier this week are related?

I can't get the carwings site to accept any RSS feed I try to input. It simply responds with a red error message that it's not a valid RSS feed.

I've put in URLs from google news, BBC News, Digg, none of them are valid according to the Carwings interface. Anybody else get this feature to work?

Back