CARWINGS™ PIN and VIN do not match ?!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evnow

Saw this message today. Hmmm.

CARWINGS™ PIN and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) do not match.

Your CARWINGS™ PIN is no longer associated with the VIN in our records. This may be a result of entering your CARWINGS™ PIN and password in the navigation system of a different LEAF™ than the one originally assigned to you. Until the PIN and VIN are validated, you will be unable to use the CARWINGS™ functionality through My Nissan. Please contact our call center at 877-NO GAS EV (664-2738) for help.

Have others got this message before ?

Is this the same message --> http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=3737&start=10 ?

This happened to me recently. I waited 24 hours and called CarWings. It had resolved itself by the time they viewed my account.

It took longer for me - finally my car started saying the pin is incorrect. I reentered the PIN and now both the car & the website are working.

Except, I still can't refresh and see the state of charge etc.

My problem is resolved.

What is even more interesting is for whatever reason, my app started working and the carwings site loads up without me really messing with anything on the vehicle.

My feeds were just showing nothing (other than ID) on the car itself, but after I went into the website, changed one of the feeds to the same site, then went into the car and clicked on the ID feed (clicking on a feed or messing with anything CARWINGS will also download and update any further pending information). Everything came back up again.

Weird stuff.

Back