Carwings PIN and Vehicle Identification Number Don't Match

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stoaty

Just got this message when trying to get info on the charge status of my Leaf through the web:

"Your CARWINGS™ PIN is no longer associated with the VIN in our records. This may be a result of entering your CARWINGS™ PIN and password in the navigation system of a different LEAF™ than the one originally assigned to you. Until the PIN and VIN are validated, you will be unable to use the CARWINGS™ functionality through My Nissan."

Is this a Carwings screwup, or did someone else mistakenly enter my PIN into their Leaf? Anyone else seen this? Worked fine yesterday.

can login but upgrade stopped on Feb 2. According to CS should be back on on Feb 7 > Feb 9 > Feb 13, but still not working

Stoaty said:
Just got this message when trying to get info on the charge status of my Leaf through the web:

"Your CARWINGS™ PIN is no longer associated with the VIN in our records. This may be a result of entering your CARWINGS™ PIN and password in the navigation system of a different LEAF™ than the one originally assigned to you. Until the PIN and VIN are validated, you will be unable to use the CARWINGS™ functionality through My Nissan."
Is Carwings still down when trying to check through the web for everyone else, or do I need to contact Nissan?

Back