Carpool sticker placement

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DoxyLover said:
There's a Tesla driving around Mountain View with the same. I don't remember where he put the other two.

This Tesla has been going for years with just the one in the most likely place for the CHP to look:
$%28KGrHqQOKosE6e%29dl0OrBOsZ+uz2w!~~_4.JPG

I couldn't resist following the line of the diagonal seam, like the 3rd pic in the OP. The small sticker in the license plate well. Ah well, it's all visible.

Here's an inventive new place to put them...

IMG_20120614_180304.jpg

On your crappy old Ford Focus! I like how he went to the trouble of copying them but didn't even bother to cut them out properly.

EricH said:
I followed the advice of a former Prius owner who lost their stickers when the car was rear-ended and the bumper was replaced. Therefore, I avoided the lower wrap-around bumper on the Leaf; the side stickers are on the quarter-panels above the bodywork joint, and the rear sticker is on the lower right corner of the hatchback, 'inside' the "Zero Emission" letters.

The idea is that if the Leaf is rear-ended, and the only damage is to the wrap-around bumper, replacing that won't require me to obtain replacement stickers (and forego HOV access while waiting for them).

Now, i see this. Oiy!

TEG said:
This Tesla has been going for years with just the one in the most likely place for the CHP to look:
$%28KGrHqQOKosE6e%29dl0OrBOsZ+uz2w!~~_4.JPG

My 'hood he would have Chippie firing up his bike and getting ready to chase him down - they sit in the center median watching the HOV lane down here. Sticker would be better on the other side. Or, better still, showing two of the three provided.

replacement stickers arrived June 21, 15 days after the form 100 was sent in with just the shop collision report showing the rear bumper being replaced.
that is good news.

I put my big one on the lower right hand portion of the rear window, and the little one on the back passenger door's mini window. But now, I'm wishing I'd seen this thread first. I really DIG it on the right side of the license plate recess. I don't like having to see it on the side window, but the back window, it's completely out of sight from the blacked out portion. I'd prob be ok with just the one on the back window and am contemplating taking the one on the side window off. We don't use a carpool lane on regular commutes, and on family trips, we don't need the sticker. But, thought they'd be nice to have for those rare occurrences.

Back