Basic No Frills 30A L2 OpenEVSE is Sold

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

This is a basic no frills, no display 30A L2 OpenEVSE with a charging LED and a clear case so the power LED on the dual voltage power supply is visible. All of the required safety devices are present. It just has no bells or whistles. This consists of a DIY Plus ver 2 OpenEVSE board, Dual 5V & 12V Power Supply, a 50A contactor driven by a 12V 5A relay, GFCI Coil, A 4 foot range cable with a 14-50P, and a repaired 30A 15 foot Blink J1772 cable.

This unit is loaded with ver 3.7.8 firmware and can supply 30A Max. It should be connected to a 40A breaker. It can also supply lesser current for cars that require less. For example it can charge a Volt at it's 16A max.

This is sold ASIS but I guarantee it will function properly upon receipt. The price is $200 plus $25 for shipping. Local pickup in Anaheim near Disneyland is available.

The payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit.

I shamelessly took this from vegasbrad's add. It is a good idea to emphise the details. I have always depended on my user's common sense.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Because of lawyers I have to add this. This EVSE is intended for use ONLY by responsible adults. Because they are hand-made, they are not UL listed - but are made from UL listed parts. 240v electricity is serious business and caution should be exercised while using any EVSE. For safety's sake, do not use this EVSE outdoors in inclement weather unless it is a model that specifically says Outdoor or Waterproof. This EVSE has a GFCI built inside that protects from that point down line. (The J plug side of the the EVSE is safe for outdoors in all weather). BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THIS EVSE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THEIR USE.

This is the Blink cable after 30 minutes on my load tester. As you can see it has no overheating problem.

Back