32A Deluxe OpenEVSE is sold with RGB, RTC, and 4 window mtr

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennD

32A Deluxe OpenEVSE for Sale with RGB LED, and RGB display with RTC

I built this quite a while back with the enhanced meter and a RGB LED. I was never satisfied with it so I never listed it for sale. Recently I figured out that if I separated the display and driver board I could get everything to fit.

This unit consists of a Barbouri ver 4.21 OpenEVSE board, Enhanced 4 simulations display multi meter with a resettable total watt hour display, A RGB bright LED, A RGB display with a real time clock, a 12V power supply, a 12V 80A rated power relay, and a GFCI coil mounted in a 61/4X61/4X4 inch case. The input cable is a 40A 4 foot range cable with a molded 14-50 plug. The output cable is a new old stock Yazaki 25 foot #10 wire J1772 cable.

This will charge at Level 1 12A default (6-16A) or Level 2 at 32A (10-32A). It is loaded with ver 3.7.8 firmware.

I am selling this ASIS but I guarantee it will work upon receipt. The price is $365 plus $25 for shipping. Local pickup in Anaheim neas Disneyland is available.

Payment is cash for local pickup or Paypal if I ship the unit. I welcome local pickup to see the unit in operation.

I shamelessly took this from vegasbrad's add. It is a good idea to emphise the details. I have always depended on my user's common sense.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Because of lawyers I have to add this. This EVSE is intended for use ONLY by responsible adults. Because they are hand-made, they are not UL listed - but are made from UL listed parts. 240v electricity is serious business and caution should be exercised while using any EVSE. For safety's sake, do not use this EVSE outdoors in inclement weather unless it is a model that specifically says Outdoor or Waterproof. This EVSE has a GFCI built inside that protects from that point down line. (The J plug side of the the EVSE is safe for outdoors in all weather). BY PLACING AN ORDER WITH US, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THIS EVSE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM THEIR USE.

I like it! PM Sent.
Getting ready for the '16 Volt.
Actually, this will charge the Leaf. The EVSE upgrade will move over to the Volt, since it can only handle 20A. Leaf needs a little more.

by the way, to reset the meter hold down the button until the display starts flashing. Release it and then just blip it and the display will go to zero.

Back