April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sitting with a week of April 12th in Phx AZ..Someone did call asking if we wanted tinted windows..If there is a problem with the car they could use the (we ran out of tint sir, excuse) :)

Yohannon said:
Ordered 9/29/2010 4:13PM (PDT)*
Delivery - April 2011 > Pending > Week of 4/18 > Pending > ???

*Received "You can now RAQ..." e-mail at 3:08 PM the same day.

The spreadsheet shows RAQ on 10/29 and the order on 9/29? Which one needs to be updated?

I just recieved my 7 day email notification and also my delivery date was adjusted in-line with 7 day. Earlier it was 13 of April, now it is 20th April (1 day ahead).

and the waiting continues ...........

Well, my week of April 14th starts today, so we shall see what happens.
I haven't gotten my 7 week e-mail, so I'm willing to bet I'll get a delivery push-back.
I've talked to my PD and they said that my car might be on hold, but they will let
me know when they have info for me.

The funny thing is that my dash board still says I have my 3/10 installation scheduled!

smkettner said:
Yohannon said:
Ordered 9/29/2010 4:13PM (PDT)*
Delivery - April 2011 > Pending > Week of 4/18 > Pending > ???

*Received "You can now RAQ..." e-mail at 3:08 PM the same day.

The spreadsheet shows RAQ on 10/29 and the order on 9/29? Which one needs to be updated?

That should be 9/29 -- No idea if that was my screw-up when I sent in the info for the spreadsheet.

Thank you!

gascant said:
BrendanDolan said:
I get this info because I dig like a madman when I don't get an answer quickly. And I poach email addresses from all communications from Nissan. I've made friends, and then burned a lot of friends at Nissan to get my hands on info. I'm a poster child, and a problem child for them. :lol:

ROFL!! Brendan, you da man!! (and we all know what happens to da man, don't we? ;) )

Hopefully what happens is that I get a vacation when all of my wave one cars are delivered. :lol:

Just got a reply from the dealership.
Still on "HOLD" status.
IM Nissan this morning saying "You will get the 7-day email next week" (which I highly doubt that)
Called Nissan, admitted they have to fix the A/C problem, and that's the reason for delay. :roll:
Dashboard still Week of 18th, VIN# still at owner's portal, no 7-day e-mail... :evil:

ONLY official e-mail from Nissan is a survey, asking how was the AV-EVSE installation. :?

Anyway, I am still crossing my fingers (at a point they started to numb)

surfsnow said:
Hah. Imagine what the fingers of those of us who reserved and ordered 4 months earlier than you look like and have estimated delivery dates of June or July!

Perspective - you could get your car WAY ahead of schedule. But keep in mind that Nissan may reallocate your car to someone else who's been waiting longer!

drees said:
surfsnow said:
Hah. Imagine what the fingers of those of us who reserved and ordered 4 months earlier than you look like and have estimated delivery dates of June or July!

Perspective - you could get your car WAY ahead of schedule. But keep in mind that Nissan may reallocate your car to someone else who's been waiting longer!

Yes, that's something I am kind of expecting at the same time too. :cry:
Actually, every time I call Nissan, I mentioned this and ask the CS if that is possible, the answer from them usually is: "Still showing Week of 18th"
I take that answer more like: "It could be yours as of today, but tomorrow, we might allocate it someone else."
Anyway, this whole ordering ordeal is a BIG MESS!

My dashboard is holding steady at wk of 4/22, and today I got a call from the EV Project, scheduling my EVSE install for Tuesday, 4/19. I asked the guy what visibility he had into when my car might arrive--he said his info shows 4/14, which obviously isn't right.

I'd be happy to split the difference!

DB just changed from April 7, where it was parked for weeks, to April 22. Light at the end of the tunnel? I am getting a Nissan tomorrow though--NV Van, but it's not an EV, alas.

Today they moved my date from Week of April 13th to April 22nd... :( In a way I m going to be very happy if I get the delivery on April 22nd which happened to be a Earth Day and I can celebrate it with my EV car

Back