April Deliveries

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 'week of April 13' is only two days away. I thought I ought to check through my spam filter. Sure enough, there was an email dated 3/25 that said my LEAF is arriving in 7 days.

I contacted my PD and he said the LEAF is not there yet, but will be very shortly. NOW, I am getting anxious.

If I weren't obsessing over my excellent Solar Production (40 kWh on Sunday), I would really be getting paranoid.

Got my 7 day email this morning.

Salesman's day off at the dealer is today.

Also today, week of April 15, 2011 became week of April 08.

davewill said:
The game is on! Dashboard moved up from 4/22 to 4/18. The Blink is going in as we speak. Maybe I'll be driving electric by the weekend!!

I doubt it
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3340

davewill said:
The game is on! Dashboard moved up from 4/22 to 4/18. The Blink is going in as we speak. Maybe I'll be driving electric by the weekend!!
I sure hope so ;) My day is just after yours but I am thinking it will be the next weekend :)

surfsnow said:
Anyone has Week of 18th of April received the "7-Days" email?

I have April 13 (tommorrow) and haven't heard anything.

Contacted my PD this morning. Not good news.
http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3340

My delivery "week" has been stuck on April 14th. Just called the dealer and was informed that my Leaf is still in Southern California waiting for the firmware fix. Not sure when we will see the car. Estimate is one to two weeks out.

I think Nissan finally put on my AV install waiver. I asked for the waiver after the full assessment was made.

DB has a circle with a slash next to the Home Charging Dock tab. The link to the contract has disappeared.

Home Assessment tab is back to "quote pending" with an hourglass symbol in place of the checkmark.

Just another sign things are moving along for me :D

JohnP said:
My delivery "week" has been stuck on April 14th. Just called the dealer and was informed that my Leaf is still in Southern California waiting for the firmware fix. Not sure when we will see the car. Estimate is one to two weeks out.
Same Here. Waiting for the call. I did not get the 7 day email either.

After several weeks of bouncing around on seemingly a daily basis, my estimated delivery date settled down on March 24th and had been holding steady at "week of April 1" (which obviously was off the mark)... until today. This morning it updated to say "week of April 22nd". Perhaps this is a sign that the logjam of "Port Hold" is finally starting to loosen. Anyone else see any movement on their dashboard ETA today?

I held at week of April 15th for about two weeks, then yesterday I got the 7 day email and it moved to week of April 8th

This morning, I'm back to week of April 25th

LonghornLeaf said:
I held at week of April 15th for about two weeks, then yesterday I got the 7 day email and it moved to week of April 8th

This morning, I'm back to week of April 25th

I'd believe the 7 day email. The "week of" dates were programmed by the same guy who programmed the "miles remaining" on the dash.

earther said:
After several weeks of bouncing around on seemingly a daily basis, my estimated delivery date settled down on March 24th and had been holding steady at "week of April 1" (which obviously was off the mark)... until today. This morning it updated to say "week of April 22nd". Perhaps this is a sign that the logjam of "Port Hold" is finally starting to loosen. Anyone else see any movement on their dashboard ETA today?

My DB has not changed in over 2 wks, still week of Apr. 13. Received 7-day email on 3/24. OP still showing 2 VINs. Still waiting for call to install Ecotality EVSE. At least my dealer got something right-expect delay in delivery due to AC issue. So perhaps next week I will get the dealer's call, or the week after or....

earther said:
After staying at Week of April 12 for a couple of weeks,
it changed this morning to Week of April 20, and I got the 7 day email!
Woohoo! :D

Still parked at April 7 on DB, seven day email received in late March. Sent an email to Nissan consumer affairs asking for some communication of delivery status, just got a generic "will be contacted by EV CS" response. Wife sold her car at the point we expected delivery--we out smarted ourselves!

Leafittome said:
Still parked at April 7 on DB, seven day email received in late March. Sent an email to Nissan consumer affairs asking for some communication of delivery status, just got a generic "will be contacted by EV CS" response. Wife sold her car at the point we expected delivery--we out smarted ourselves!

I'd call the main Leaf number and ask for a supervisor if you can't get better information. Nissan doesn't want this type of thing happening, so make a call and see what they can do.

If I don't get a call in the next few days from my dealer, I'll be doing exactly the same.

I received the 7 day email March 25th with week of April 14 then DB changed to week of April 25 for a few days and then back to week of April 14, today it changed to the week of April 22. Good news is they are shipping cars to the dealers again :p

Well ain't that a kick in the head. It appears lots of us have started seeing movement today.

I finally received the 7-day email this morning, although Week of April 13 changed to Week of April 22.

I have mixed feelings. On the one hand I'll be driving an electric car, and on the other hand I'll be giving up a 350z Roadster. I was on my normal 16 mile commute this morning doing about 85MPH on the toll road.

Driving habits will obviously need to change.

Back